Chapter two

Pic of Tim, Mason and Rory.

Tims PoV

I did not just fucking say that out loud, holy fuck. They must think I'm some mental case after that. I couldn't help it, when I came over here I noticed them and was sneakily checking them out but when he put out his hand and spoke, good God, I nearly fainted. I mean these big sexy twins making an effort to talk to me! Not something that happens everyday.

"Thank you cutie, you're not so bad yourself" Rory says and I can't stop the blush that hits my cheeks. Their voices are starting to turn me on just imagine what would happen if they touched me again. I can't sit through lunch with them "guys, I think I'll leave lunch, you have a gang with you, I don't want to be a burden" "NO!" I look at the twins shocked at their outburst. "Sorry but what we meant was no your not a burden and we, as a group would like to get to know you better" Mason say almost pleadingly. "Yeah, come on we won't bite and everyone could always use more friends" Rory says.

Yeah friends, that's all I could hope for off these two but they seem genuine so I say "sure, let's go be friends" they get a weird look on their faces like they are in pain for a moment before smiling and nodding. We make our way to the cars and I am told that we are going to 'La Bella' a fancy French restaurant in town. It's expensive but I don't mind. Money I have plenty of, In fact, just about as much as I have of loneliness.

When I pull up I see the two big hunks standing at the door, I don't think too much into it until they approach me and say they waited for me to show me which table we're at. I wonder why the hostess can't do that but leave it. We meet the others and Luka winks at me then nods to the twins, I stick out my tongue at him, he's embarrassing me. Rory pulls out my chair and I realise I'm sitting smack bang in the middle of them. This is gonna be a long lunch.

Rory's PoV

We made sure the others left three seats together for us, I pull out the middle chair and we sit on either side of him. I sit as close to him as I can gently hitting off him with my thigh or arm as much as I can without being creepy, this is my wolves way of getting as much of our scent on him as possible. We can't just scent him due to him being human. I mean, just imagine meeting two 6ft 4in twins and they grabbed you hugging you for a few minutes,yeah that's what I thought, weird.

I can see Mason doing the same as me 'isn't he perfect bro" I say through our link 'yeah, I can't wait to make him ours' he replies. I look at Tim he seems relaxed enough but I can smell his arousal, I thank the goddess that only mates can smell each other's arousal. I don't want anyone else to share anything personal with him.

"How's your food? Is it nice?" Mason asks him. He shrugs and says "it's fine, do you like yours, it looks tasty" Mason immediately gets a forkful and holds it up to Tims face telling him to taste. He shakes his head but Mason insists, our mate won't be denied anything unless it's harmful to him. He eventually bites down on the fork and moans. It's such a sinful, soulful noise both Mason and I get up and say we need the toilet. Tim looks confused but we rush to the bathroom before anyone can comment.

Once in there we hold onto the sink to calm down, I run water over my face and neck "he will be the death of me, did you hear that one noise?" Mason says. "I'll never be able to scratch it from my memory, that's how well I heard it bro" I say. We calm down and rejoin the others.

Masons PoV

'Don't get turned on, don't get turned on, think of boobies, uck, ok that did it for now' I think as Tim bends over to get his fork off the floor and his delectable ass is in between mine and Rory's faces. This is hard work already how are we supposed to go slow with this little temptress in front of us. But we will. I know it's time to leave soon and I can't stop the ache in my chest knowing we have to let him go for now.

We eat and chat to Tim ignoring our other company, they all understand, it's our mate, they would do the same. "Ok guys time to pay and leave" Dante says. I know he's right but it hurts, I look at Rory and he had a solemn expression on his face, I'm sure mine matches it. We go up and pay and refuse to allow Tim to pay, he put up a good fight though but we won. He's confused as if he can't believe we're paying this much attention to him, doesn't he know how beautiful and special he is? We'll change that soon.

By the time we are outside my stomach is in knots but what can I do!. "I don't really want to go home yet, how about we go to the park across the road there and chill for a while?" Lucas says and I could kiss him. He looks at me and nods 'thank you Luna' I say through the link knowing he did that for us.  There's a chorus of "I'm in and yeahs" I look at Tim he's indecisive.

Just as I go to ask him is he joining us Luka says "no Tim, no thinking your coming to have fun with your new friends, unless you need to be home or something" Tim gets a sad look in his eyes at the mention of home but just nods and replies "I don't need to go there" I hear Rory through the link 'I notice that he didn't say home, something's up and I intend to find out what but for now lets just relax and have fun with our mate' I nod slightly in agreement.

The rest of the afternoon is fun but the dreaded time was coming when we had to leave, we were on a blanket under a tree just the three of us, "so Tim, any girlfriends?" Rory asks making the first move. Our tiny mate ducks his head and says "no, I don't swing that way" as if he's waiting for us to be disgusted, does he not realise our best friends are gay.

I smile and say "that's good to hear, all of our flirting today won't go to waste so, isn't that good news bro" "yep, you know what would be better news Tim?" He sits up to look him in the eyes. "No w..what" Tim stutters shyly. "If you would agree to go out with us sometime" he tells him. I hold my breath waiting for his reply.