Chapter eighteen

Tims PoV

What. The. Actual. Fuck. I'm a wolf I thought this was going to happen slowly and over a day or two. Mason and Rory are freaking the fuck out but I can't blame them, I am too. How do I change back? Why did this happen so fast? And what the hell do I do now? Are the main questions running through my mind. I can hear the boys asking each other and me nearly the same things but I'm too stunned to respond to them. Slowly Rory comes over to me and starts to pet my head moving onto stroking my furry back, it feels blissful.

"Call the alphas and lunas we need help to discover what's going on here" Mason tells him joining in on stroking my back and snout. Suddenly I hear Rory's voice in my mind 'guys we have a serious situation in our house, nobody's hurt but we need help with it can you come here please' 'on the way, are you guys and Tim ok' Dante answers.

This is fucking weird, why do I hear them even though they aren't talking? "It's ok Tim that's the mind link we told you about. I know it's probably hard to get used to but we will teach you how to put up mental blocks so we can't hear your every thought like we can right now. Please relax we'll get to the bottom of this ok" Mas reassures me. I decide to try answer him using it 'ok, but I'm freaking the fuck out' he hugs my wolf form tenderly in support.

There's a knock on the door but before they can answer I shout through the link 'NO! do not fucking open that door, get clothes on nobody sees you naked ever again, you hear me mates, I have not marked what is mine and others cannot see you until I do,' Fuck I don't even know where that came from. The thought of the others seeing them enraged me so much I'm snarling at them.

They just laugh "finally he gets it, thank the goddess. That feeling of possessiveness you just had is the reason we had our fight, you are ours and we are yours alone. You won't let anyone disrespect us, hurt us, see us in a personal light or touch us in any way that's beyond friendly. You will be fiercely protective and will do anything for our happiness. If you can't you'll be frustrated and will lash out on the one causing us torment or pain even if we, ourselves are the problem. Do you get it now cutie?" Rory says.

As he's talking I'm picturing things that could make them like that and I want to kill the imaginary tormentor. 'Yes I get it, very much so, nobody hurts who's mine' I growl out. "Shh cutie, he was only explaining, it's not happening. Now we need to dress and let the others in ok. Are you calm enough? Take in our scent we smell of you and our combined mating, no other wolf would dare touch us like this, it would mean death to anyone who tried. Being mated is a scared thing to wolves so calm down babe, we are yours.You will get to mark us hun but for now we need to find out what's going on." Mas tells me.

I breath in their scents and realise I get it, I can smell a fresh smell that I instinctively know is them, on top of that there's a sickly sweet smell of sex and it makes me whine in happiness to know I can also smell my own scent on them. I relax safe in the knowledge others will know they are mine alone. I'm not used to this possessiveness at all but I don't really care it's making me happy. I realise that while I've zoned out they've gotten dress and let the others in.

"Who's that, Tim won't be happy, not only does this room stink of sex you have a strange wolf in your bed. You better not have fucking cheated-" Mason cuts Lucas off "we would never, this is Tim. If you were calm enough you would catch his scent" he says. This earns a growl from Damon and Dante "respect your Luna" they demand with such force I find myself whimpering and curling into a ball. "I meant no disrespect Luna but alphas I won't tolerate you upsetting my mate. We asked for help and you accuse us of cheating, then when I point out the obvious you frighten him" Mason says with a growl of his own.

I can feel the tension in the air so I do the only thing I can to rid myself of the horrible feeling, I run. I take off out the open door and move as fast as I can. "Fuck, look what you idiots did" I hear Luka shout behind me but I don't stop.  Just as I reach the front door I get a bit of luck it's wide open, to be honest this is normal, it's to let the young ones come in and out while playing. It also allows the pack to keep a watchful eye on them but I still see it as luck. I run through it but to my left I see Paul and Rhys the warriors running toward me. I can't even explain myself why I feel the need to get away but I feel it deep in my bones so I dodge them and take off.

There's a voice in my head saying run, don't let them stop you, don't like mates argument with alpha, might get hurt, can't watch, too weak to protect. Who the fuck it is, is beyond me but it's compelling me to run so I do. 'TIM,Tim calm your wolf we're ok. Tell him to relax. We are coming after you but not to hurt or corner you please try to get through to him' Rory shouts through my link. My wolf? He must be the voice in hearing. 'Did you hear him, relax they're fine, we need to stop'.

At this point I'm in the forest I've been running for ten minutes straight, I'm just getting through to him and we slow down. Just as I stop I catch a bad scent I can only describe it as a smell of fear. I let my nose guide me and I come to a waterfall, there in front of me I see a sight that shakes my very being, then I hear a voice say "hello Tim, you've finally shifted I see. We've been waiting for this".