Chapter eight

Pic of Rory.

Rorys PoV

Hi babe I miss you already, did you get home safe? I text Tim. We just got home and the boys are all in the movie room including Rhys and them. We haven't heard back from Tim but we'll wait. We just join in and watch the film. Two hours later and it's over everyone is heading to bed and say goodnight. "Did he text you, I got no answer from him?" I ask Mas. He checks his phone "no, look he's new to all this maybe he just forgot. It's too late now to call or text so we'll get him in the morning, let's just get to bed" I agree so we do.

Good morning cutie, I hope I'm not waking you but you forgot to text last night and we're just hoping you got home safe. Let us know when you want to meet today, see you later.. Rory and Mas. Mason text that message two hours ago to him and still no answer. We are getting worried now. He said we threw a lot at him yesterday and he needed to think, what if he's changed his mind about us and wants nothing to do with us.

"Guys can you please patrol the south border with Rhys and Paul?" Tay says as he enters the room. "Yes Tay" we answer. We go find them knowing we will have to put off our worry for now. It takes an hour and a half to do the patrol, when we get back we shift and get dressed. We both take our phones out of our pockets to check for missed calls or texts. There's none. Now I'm really worried, it's three o clock if he wanted to meet he's leaving it very late to make plans.

"Let's go find Luka and Lucas, they might have some answers" Mas says. "Good idea because my wolf is getting ready to track him down and if he does and Tim doesn't want that, we will only make things worse" I say. "Mine is the same, he's telling me to, find mate, mate sad. If he's sad and it's over us he might not want us to go to him. On the other hand what if he needs us, ugh, I'm so confused, let's go" he says. "Mine is saying the same" I tell him as we leave.

We go to the office and find them there, Lucas is sitting in Damons lap cuddling into him like he's a giant teddy bear. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Tay asks. "We haven't heard from Tim and we're worried" I say. "Why are you so worried" Luka asks sitting on full alert now.

"He told us he would text last night when he got home but he didn't. We've sent him a couple of texts since and got no answer and our wolves are telling us to find mate, mate sad. We don't know if he's sad because of everything yesterday or if something else has happened. If it's over us and he just wants time to think, like he said he was going to do last night, and we go to him he might not want us, what if he's going to reject us?" I tell them not caring how sad I sound, I know they get it and would never tease us about something like this.

Luka says "no I don't think he would do that" "me either, he was excited when talking to us yesterday so it is probably something else-" Lucas gets cut off by the door being burst open. Their cousin Tyler barges in the room "I can't find Skylar, he's not in our room where I left him. He would never leave without me. I need you to help find him, he could be panicking and he's alone!" He shouts.

We all jump up immediately "go get his jumper so we can scent it!" Lucas, surprisingly orders. We all stop and look at him in shock "MOVE, my cousin needs us!" He yells. We bow our heads in submission and say "yes Luna". "Bro, it's ok, don't panic we'll find him, you know our warriors are watching the boarders so he's here somewhere" Luka reassures him. He and the twins hug him. He calms down and apologies, we understand, after what happened with Luka who can blame him.

Masons PoV

The warriors meet us at the edge of the forest and we shift, we scent his jumper and sniff the wind. "I have it, head to the south" I say, I'm know to have one of the best senses of smell in the pack. We run hoping nothing has happened to him, ten minutes later we stop and stare in shock at what we are seeing.

In front of us is Skylar but that's not it, he's sitting under a tree with Rory and I's little five year old brother. They look like they are playing a game with their hands, what's even more shocking is Skylar is laughing, a great, big, loud laugh while they play.

They are enjoying it so much they didn't even notice us. "Sky" Tyler says softly, he looks us and cowers back in fear, he's been this way since he came to this pack because of his past in alpha Peters pack. He was raped and abused by some of the men there so he now fears the larger males of the pack and here we all are in front of him like his worst nightmare come true.

'Come on guys, let's leave them to talk, he's safe and having all of us in front of him will only trigger him' Dante tells us through the link. We nod. 'Sebastian come get on my back and leave the twins, ok little bro' I tell Bastian. He looks up at Skylar and says "don't be afraid, that's my big brothers and some of the pack, they will protect you like they protect me" Skylar can't answer but Bastian doesn't mind, he's a clever little man. He jumps on my back and we leave.

When we get back and do the usual we head back to the office "why were you so far out there and why were you with Skylar?" Damon asks Bastian. "I walked passed a room and heard someone crying, my mama says if someone is crying they are sad. I don't like when people are sad so I went in with my teddy to cheer them up, see this is nu, he's my friend who helps me when I'm sad" he holds you the bear.

We laugh softly at his cuteness. "I asked him was he sad but he looked afraid so I said, don't be sad, me and nu are your friends. He looked happy then and said I was cute. I told him I'm not cute I'm big and strong and he said I was. Then I told him I know a fun game but I didn't want Tucker to see so we had to hide" tucker is another pup in the pack, they have a rivalry since they were in the womb, it's funny but not to them.

"So we played spy and ran to the forest, he really liked the game he didn't cry anymore so I did good right bros, alphas and Lunas?" How adorable. "You did good but next time please tell someone before going off, we thought that Skylar was missing and that's not good. Why are you not with the other pups in daycare?" Luka asks him. "I had to go to the toilet" he shrugs.

I see Rory's blank expression and I know he's talking to the woman who's in charge. "Bastian, the ladies are searching the whole pack house for you, they told you to wait at the door for someone to bring you. You need to do as your told or there's going to be trouble. Now let's get you back" he puts down his head but goes.

When Rory returns he looks at me and says "if he tells us to leave we will but for now let's go find our mate".