Chapter ninteen

Rory's PoV

We run for about ten minutes but just as we get closer to the opening for the waterfall I scent Tim but he's not alone. The scent of fear and anger is heavy in the air so I link the others 'do you smell that, also I can sense Tims fear. Run faster!' So we do. When we round the corner we stop, in front of us is something made of nightmares. Tim is stopped but looks frozen on the spot, there are a line of hunters across from him in a stand off.

Looking at them I notice that there is a woman, who resembles Tim closely, holding up a bow and arrow. The tip of the arrow is pure silver, without thinking mas and I dash in front of Tim. "Move mutts your next but first let me destroy your ugly, worthless, fag of a mate. Did you know I also have a name for him, it's son but that piece of trash is no son of mine" we growl at her. How dare she insult our mate so openly.

Just then Luka and Lucas round the corner in human form, immediately Damon shifts "get out of here now! I told you to stay put" he screams at them in fear but it's too late. Two of the hunters spring out from behind them and hold guns to their heads "surprise" the female says. She walks around Lucas to revel herself just as the male does around luka. "No, Laney? Josh? This can't be your our best friends" Luka whispers in disbelief.

"Best friends, ha, you dumb fucks. They are my top hunters, they were never your friends. I have had them watching the fag for years now, you see his daddy dearest was an beta wolf from a fallen pack. I wonder what happened to the pack you ask, well lovely Mr beta of the quarter moon pack met his mate. Said mate happened to have a secret, she was the top hunter and had many followers. Whilst Mr beta went off on pack business she gathered them and killed the pack, the element of surprise is fantastic don't you think? All those sleeping wolves, with dead warriors who was going to protect or warn them. Anyway she planned to finish off her supposed mate but many of her beloved hunters died in the fight. She found she needed to keep up the pretence of being a normal happily married woman, how disgusting" she looks like she's truly disgusted by this, she's nuts if you ask me.

She continues "then the worst happened, she fell pregnant. He found out because of his fucking werewolf senses, he could hear the runts heartbeat, much begging and pleading later she agreed to have the thing, only if he bothered with it because she wasn't planning on it. She made him promise not to tell it of its werewolf status, he was so desperate to be a father he agreed. He knew that if it ever found a werewolf mate it would then and only then change into one for the first time, it would be a natural process not like the changes from human to wolf. Sound familiar fag, yes it was you" she sneered at Tim. I want to kill her slowly, calling poor Tim an it and talking about hiding his identity from him as if he's nothing.

"So now you see why he "loved me and put up with me" as I so often heard you asking him why he did it. Here's the real twister though, that weekend he surprised visited me he discovered who I was, now I couldn't have that, so I put a potion mixed with wolves bane into his drink of coffee. I made the potion so he would be addicted to alcohol from then on out it would alter his personality and his awareness of what he was doing. He often awoke in the mornings and apologised am I right? He would remember alright but as soon as he was fully conscious the addiction would kick back in and he couldn't resist the pull but the catch was I had a supplier add the wolves bane to the drinks before he bought them, he was a creature of habit, same amount, same store so it was easy. Oh how I enjoyed knowing he was finally treating you right, like the little piece of shit I knew you were. Then I had enough enjoyment from that and got bored so I overdosed him and burned his body in a field. I knew that you would have nothing and no one thus you would be left alone and miserable, which only added to my enjoyment. The day I told you he was dead and watched your world fall apart was fun I must say" she laughs, she's a sick bitch and I've had enough of this.

I shift along with Mason "shut your fucking mouth you twisted fucker. I'm going to rip you limb from limb" "oh really big boy, I bet you won't, let's see, oh yeah bring them out" she cackles with laughter as two men come out one is holding Bastion and the other Tori. The rage I felt before is nothing to this. 'Help is five minutes away keep her talking, she doesn't realise she's yapping away in madness for so long' Dante tells me through the link. Just as I go to answer her I hear bones snapping and realise it's Tim, he must have fought his wolf for control. Mas grabs him just as he's about to fall.