Chapter three

Pic of Rory and Mason.

Tims PoV

Did I just hear right? Did these two hunks just ask me out? What will I say, I mean I would like to go out with them but I can't. I can't risk getting close to them, I know what will happen. "Em, I'm flattered but no thanks I'm not really into dating anyone right now" I tell them. I peek up at Mason then Rory and I'm shocked they look miserable, I don't understand. "Why do you both look like I kicked your puppy, I only met you today" I ask not liking the feeling of guilt in my stomach.

"We really like you and that's a first. Can you give us a chance to prove to you that we're being genuine. We won't hurt you" Rory asks. I feel like I really, really want to but I'm scared "I don't know, can you give me a few days to think, it's all very sudden" I say. They look a bit happier but not much,what do they want from me I only know them a few hours. "We can but could we meet as friends before you make your decision, that way you'll get to know us?".

They have hopeful looks on their faces now so I can't say no to that too "ok, give me your numbers and we can arrange it" we swap numbers and they seem to be excited about texting me. "Can I ask one favour?" Mason says. I nod. "This is going to sound weird but hear me out" "ok" he takes a breath. "Please don't be with any other guys, I know I sound stupid but we really want you to be with us. We won't lie we're possessive and it's the first time we've liked someone. Here's the weird part. Your ours, you just don't know it yet and we don't share".

He looks at me unapologetically as if to say it's out there deal with it. I know most people would run for the hills at hearing this but... Ok, I'm just gonna say it, it turned me on and also made me happy. I've been too lonely too long and hearing not only one but two sexy men want me as theirs gives me hope for the future but scares me shitless too. I can't give in over this one statement, as much as I would love to, I just can't risk it. If I give in what happens when they leave, I just can't deal with that again.

I realise they are watching and for my reaction since I spaced out on them "that's ok and yes I find that a bit weird" they physically wince at that statement so I continue "but for some reason I like that and I feel like I can trust you both. You make me feel things I've never felt toward anyone else so, no, I won't be with anyone else. If I'm honest I've never been attracted to anyone enough to go out with them so I'm completely new to everything" I blush and can't believe I just told them that but it felt right to do.

Now they are beaming all traces of miserable has disappeared "oh cutie, that makes us so happy, just so you know we are in the same position so we will have to experience it together. When your ready of course" Rory tells me. It's finally time to go and I have to say I'll miss their company. This feels so surreal, I only know them, why is it hard to say goodbye till next time.

We get up and brush off our clothes "can I have a hug?" I blurt out. Jeeze am I bipolar or something, one minute I'm telling them no, then I randomly ask for a hug. I feel myself being taken into their embrace, looking up Mason is hugging my front while Rory is behind me hugging my back. It feel so safe and peaceful I never want to let go but they do and I miss their presence already, I think I'm loosing it.

"We'll text you , we'll miss you" I don't respond because I might be thinking it but it's too soon to tell them that without giving them false hope. I say bye to everyone else and walk out of the park, they are walking me to my car. I smile at them and head toward my car, they follow alongside me. When I get there I am surprised to find I have a lump in my throat just thinking about going to that house to be alone after all this, mentally slapping myself I get it together. "Bye guys I'll text you ok" they smile sadly at me and say together. "Bye cutie".

On the way home my thoughts are filled with them, how can I protect myself if they have wormed their way into my head and dare I say heart already. I need to talk to Luka and Lucas, they know them and will help me sort out my head. When I get home I just sit in the car outside the big empty house I don't call home, and sigh. I would rather do anything then go in there, where it's filled with so many memories of better times and then horrible times but it's where I live so I have to.

I go in and get ready for bed, I'm still full enough from lunch and the snacks we had at the park so I just go straight up to bed. I hear my phone beep I open the text, it's Rory's number, I smile and read it; hi it's Rory and Mason we hope you have a good sleep and dream about us. Goodnight cutie :) my phone beeps again and it's a picture of them blowing a kiss. I reply a simple goodnight guys. For the first time in a long time I go to sleep feeling less lonely than I have in ages.