Chapter twelve

Pic of Rory.

Rory's PoV
Warning smut

Why did I tease him, it's after turning around on me and now in the horny one. He's kissing and nipping my chest and abs and it's so fucking hot I could take him right now. I groan unashamed to let him hear how much he's affecting me. I thought the pleasure from what he was doing was already amazing but then he just blew my mind, all at once he bites on my left nipple and dips his hand into my boxers grabbing my mini me stroking me all at the same time, I refuse to hold back the half scream half moan that rips out of me. It's a double unexpected pleasure surge and I love it.

"Come here Mas, you look like you need some loving from your mate" he tells my brother, who wastes no time rushing over. He turns in my arms and pulls Masons face to his, while he kisses him he pulls me into his back, Mason picks him up so his ass is in my crotch and their own rub together. Tim starts grind back and forward pleasuring us all at the same time. Who knew our little cutie could be so forceful and cheeky when it came to playtime, it's more of a turn on than I thought it would be.

He's so fucking sexy and this is a first for all three of us so I know it won't last long,they break the kiss and join me in moaning. We both kiss his neck where we will mark him, he lets out the most delicious sound of pleasure from this and I can feel my release coming. "Ug, I'm not going to last much longer, it feels so good, I love you guys" Tim pants. "Oh, yes, we love you too, uh.. Um.. Cum" Mason demands and on Que. we all cum. We are a mess of limbs and are sticky from our own juices but we're too happy to give a fuck.

Eventually Tim asks to be put down, he goes into the bathroom and comes out with a warm wash cloth he tells us "take off those boxers and let me clean you up". Not wanting to refuse him anything we do as he asks. He carefully cleans us then himself. "I'll find you stuff to wear tomorrow, for now I just want to snuggle with you both, no clothes barriers just us, is that ok?" "Of course, we'd like nothing better" I say and peck his lips.

I find myself exhausted, who knew playtime would take it out of you so much.  I climb in first then Tim gets in with Mas following. Tim curls into my chest while reaching for Masons hand. When he finds it he pulls him into the spooning position behind him. He lets out a content sigh, "it's ok to relax cutie, we've got you and we're not going anywhere, ever, so sleep our love" I whisper to him. He smiles and says "finally, not alone" and he drifts off. Mason and I look at each other in understanding, he will never feel lonely again, not if we have anything to do with it. We just nod at each other and fall asleep with our mate wrapped in our arms.

Masons PoV

"AAAYYY" I'm startled out of my sleep by a high pitch cry. I jump into a sitting position, I frantically look around for the noise and hear, "DADDY, WHERE ARE YOU" I nudge Tim surprised he didn't hear that. "It's your sister she-" "DADDDDDY" she screams again, this one wakes Rory. He jumps out of bed ready to attack. "Shit, it's Tori she must be awake, relax Ror, I'll go check her". I can hear her sniffling from hear and it breaks my heart, she's so young. Tim throws on some p.j pants and rushes out of the room.

"Poor little girl, I want to go comfort her but we have no clothes" I say. "I know, she's going to be our pup and my wolf wants to take care of his puppy. Fuck it I'm going commando, I won't enter the room incase I scare her but I need to hear if she's ok. You coming" I jump up and dress quickly, "that's my answer so" Rory laughs.

Outside her room I hear her talking through her tears "but daddy why are the big men in your bed? Were they hurting you like her?" She asks. "No darling, never, they are going to be your dad and pops. See, your a very lucky little lady, you get to have three daddies. You don't have to meet them yet but they want to meet you and I promise nobody will ever hurt you again, remember I told you that. If anyone tries tell me, dad or pops and we will make them sorry for trying, ok" Tim reassures her.

There is no noise for a couple of minutes and I am hoping she wants this, we won't force anything on her. "Ok daddy, I want to meet them" she says making us so happy. "Come in guys, please don't move too quickly" Tim instructs us. We enter and see her, she's the most beautiful little girl in the world. She looks a lot like her brother but is tiny. She peeps at us from her blanket and smiles, "hello, I'm Rory and this is Mason. We love your bro-daddy and we want to love you too. If you let us we want to be your other daddies, is that ok?" He asks.

She studies us quietly for a moment or two then responds by pointing at me "why don't you talk" I laugh. "I do talk little bear but I didn't want you to think we were all talking at once" she smiles at me. She's so cute. "Ok, but I'm sleepy now can you read me a story, daddy got me nice books" I'm proud that she wants this from me so I agree. I pick up 'guess how much I love you' and begin reading, by the time I'm half way through she's snoring softly. We each kiss her forehead and go back to Tims room.

"Thanks, your both naturals, she seemed to relax right away. I think she'll take the move better this way. Do we have to move tomorrow or can we take the day to ourselves just the four of us getting to know each other " Tim asks.  "I think that would be ok, I'll link Day and Tay in the morning but it should be no problem. Now, let's sleep it's four in the morning" I say. We say our goodnights and fall back asleep.