Chapter eleven

Pic of Tim.

Tims PoV

I'm moving in with them, it's kinda freaking me out but it's also making me very happy. I don't care how early it is in our relationship, yesterday I experienced what it would be like if I didn't have them and I hated it. I know I should have at least talked to them but I can't help presuming people don't want me, it's all I've known for years. Right now we are sitting in my living room hugging and letting the idea sink in.

I break the hug and say "I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to decide, if it helps I was miserable over my choice. I want you to meet her tomorrow morning. Firstly let me explain, she is kinda of shy but since I told her I'll protect her she doesn't seem afraid anymore. That cow used to hurt her like she did to me-" "wait is that a bruise forming on you eye?" Rory asks. I notice the rage in his eyes. "Calm down, please, yes it is.." I go on to explain everything that was said the day before. They were furious.

"Not only did she physically hurt you but she hurt you mentally with her disgusting words. If she was in front of me I would kill her. How dare she hurt our mate" Mas rants. Rory joins in "do you know where she went, we can have our warriors track her down?". I sigh there's no need for them to get this upset, she's gone, hopefully for good and I have them now.

"Shh, guys, she's gone I'm ok, I've handled worst" they growl at this , oops. "What I mean is, I have you now, I know she won't be able to hurt me and if I ever see her again her words won't ever matter once I know I have you by my side" that does the trick and they relax. Rory leaves the room and I'm confused until he comes back with a frozen steak. He takes me to the couch and sits me on his lap, gently he puts it on my face. Mason comes behind me and starts massaging my shoulders.

I feel tears building in my eyes, the amount of care they are putting into looking after me makes me feel loved like I haven't felt since things changed that weekend and it's at this very moment I know I love them. I am startled by my own thoughts but accept them nonetheless. "Thank you for taking care of me, I love you both" I couldn't help blurting it out. It felt right to do and that's what's been working for us so far so I'm going to stick with it.

They freeze, I'm panicking, maybe it was too soon, after everything that's happened it's like we're moving on super speed and now I pushed it too far, shit. I go to stand "NO!" They shout together frightening the life out of me. "Sorry but don't move, please. Say it again but only if you mean it, if you say it again you can never take it back" Rory pleads with me.

I turn on his lap and take his face in my hands "Rory I love you". Then I climb onto Masons lap and take his face in my hands "Mason I love you" a slow smile comes across their beautiful faces. Mason looks at me and says "Tim I love you and you've made me so happy today thank you" Rory turns my face to his and kisses me, I can feel the love behind it "Tim I love you" he tells me. We just sit there talking, kissing and relaxing.

"Will you stay the night" I ask. "Cutie, we will never spend the night apart again, no spare room for you in our new home. It's going to be our bedroom from the start, ok!" Mason tells but asks me. I nod happily. We go up to my room and strip into our boxers, I'm one lucky man, they are so hot I'm drooling. "It's all yours babe, stare as much as you like" Rory smirks at me. Huh he thinks he can embarrass me, think again.

I walk slowly and seductively toward him. I run my hands down his chest feeling his delicious abs as I go "mmm, delicious and all mine you say. I must have a taste" I slowly kiss and lick his abs, I might be a virgin to all this, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing, I have a computer, if you catch my drift. He's stunned into silence and isn't moving a muscle. I'm nowhere near ready to go all the way but we could have a little playtime, who wouldn't want that with the men they love.