Chapter four

Pic of Tim.

Rory's PoV

It's been two, long, horrible, boring days since we've seen him. Our wolves are scratching at the surface to go to him but we can't push it, it's bad enough we basically had to beg him to become friends. "I'm texting him, he said we could meet as friends" Mason tells me.

He picks up his phone and says "wait I have a message" he checks it and a big grin appears on his face. "It's him and he wants to meet in an hour, yes!" I'm delighted he made the first move. We go shower and dress, making sure we look hot for our man. Tim wants to meet at the park again so we go to leave for there.

Just as we get to the door Damon comes in through it and whistles "go get some guys, if I didn't love my mates so much even I would fuck you looking like that-ow. I said I love you guys no need for violence" he gets whacked in the back of the head by the twins. "Don't say that again our wolves are not happy with you" "aww guys, no, you know I didn't mean it, tell them Dante" he whines. Dante throws up his hands and says "you're on your own bro" he's laughing at him. We can hear him whining and begging for forgiveness as we leave. "Someone won't be getting any tonight" I say laughing.

We arrive ten minutes early, hey it's Tim and we haven't seen him in forever, well it feels that way. He arrives after five minutes and gives us a big smile and a wave from the gate. I have to refrain myself from running over to him. "Hi guys, your early I wanted to be early for you" he laughs. "We missed you so we couldn't wait to see you" he blushes at my statement.

"Wanna go get ice-cream in the place across the road?" He asks. We agree and go there, we get a booth and make him sit in the middle again. "So how are you both?" "We're ok" I respond. "Just ok, what's up?" "Nothing for you to worry about cutie, we're fine" Mason tells him. He shoots me a glare telling me to act right.

"So have you thought anymore about being with us?" Mas asks. He gets lost in thought and we just leave him for a while. He takes a deep breath and says "look it's really not you guys, I feel like there is something drawing me to you and I like it but.." He stops as if he's debating something in his head. "You don't have to tell us anything, we will be here for you when you're ready" I say.

He shakes his head "no, I actually feel like I can trust you, which is weird for me. I'm very confused, you see.. Jeez this is hard" he pauses. "I have trust issues, something that I don't want to talk about here happened, and I don't trust easily, so how I feel about you two is confusing me" "we get it and it's ok" I say. I place my hand on his thigh testing the water, he doesn't move it or look uncomfortable so I leave it.

Masons PoV

'Bro, we have to tell him. If he already has trust issues the longer we keep it a secret the more he'll feel betrayed' I tell Rory through the link. 'I know, go to the toilet and link the alphas and lunas ask permission to tell him and ask them to be there for afterwards. He'll be more comfortable if his best friends are there' he tells me. "I'll be back in a minute, just need the bathroom" They both nod.

In the bathroom I open the link and call for the guys 'Day, Tay, Luka, Lucas, are you guys free?' 'Yes, yep, here, what's up?' I hear in reply. 'We have a situation with Tim and we feel that he needs to know today, we want your permission and your help, please'. Day answers for them all 'of course you can and you know we are hear for anything you need. Are you bringing him here?' 'Yes we think if Luka and Lucas are there he'll take it better' 'we'll be here for you guys, see you soon' Lucas says and we shut the link.

I return to the table "Tim in the spirit of what you've told us we have something to tell you. Would you be willing to come to our house it's better if we talk privately" he looks worried but thinks it over. "We want you to be able to trust us and we feel like you need to know this before you make any firm decisions about us" Rory says. "Your worrying me but I'll go. I respect the fact that your trying to earn my trust so I'll come" He says.

We leave immediately and take our car, promising to bring him back for his. It's not long before we arrive and we head inside. Our nerves are shot but it needs to be done. We bring him to our room and sit on the couch. I get up and face him while Rory takes his hand asking if it's ok to do so, he says it is.

I breathe deeply and begin "do you believe in anything supernatural" "I don't know I've never thought about it before, why?" "I know you only know us a short while but please try to understand we would never, ever do anything to hurt or harm you in anyway. Ok the thing we needed to tell you is we're werewolves" I look at him waiting for his reaction, he just sits there not moving and I'm nervous.