Chapter seven

Pic of Lucas and Luka.

Tims PoV

Luka and Lucas come in and flop on the bed across from me, I don't understand why but it bothers me that they are so comfortable on the twins bed. Luka must notice something on my face because he says "relax dude, it's just us and we don't want your mates, we have our own hunky men. Your not even mated yet and your becoming possessive, your mates will be very happy about that".

I scoff at him "no I'm not, I just don't like it but don't know why" "that's all part of it, you are mated to them, they are the other part of your soul. Nobody and nothing will come between you. Even if you fight they will love you and you them. It's hard to be away from them and anyone else who gets too close/comfortable with them you'll see as a threat but like now if your reassured it'll be ok" Lucas says in a soft voice.

"Ok I get it. Guys it's weird for me I don't trust easily-" I'm cut off "duh" Luka says. "What?" I ask. "You think we didn't notice? Come on, you never really talk to anyone but our group, you never had a boyfriend or girlfriend and you never, ever talk about your personal business. It's ok though because whatever it is that your hiding your mates will help you with if they can. You don't need to trust us but you won't be able to help yourself trusting them. Don't fight it, we've had a fucked up past and thought we could never have mates so we were against the idea at first but it didn't last long, the pull is too strong. Give them a chance and if you need us at all just come to us. We might not be your mates but we're still your best friends and we're here for you ok" he replies.

I'm really touched by his speech "if you ever want to talk to me I'm here too, you know that right?" "we do,thanks" Lucas tells me. I think about what they've told me for a few minutes but move onto another topic, the real reason I wanted them to come in here "um can I ask you something?" "Sure, go ahead".

"I'm.. Um.. A" "a virgin?" Lucas asks. I nod embarrassed. He gets up and comes over and hugs me "it's ok we were too, your mates are good guys and wouldn't ever hurt you or do anything you don't want or like. But trust me once you go there you'll like it" he smirks at me. I'm shocked this has to be someone else talking, little, shy Lucas is gone. He laughs at the look on my face "what my mates are sexy beasts and I enjoy our time together" he asks. "Nothing but I don't have the first clue about it all" I fret.

"We didn't either but it'll come naturally to you, you were made for them and you will enjoy everything you do together, just trust them. I know it's hard to believe at first but you can trust them. Let me tell you our story, is that ok Lucas?" Luka asks his twin.

He agrees so they tell me, Lucas has to take over at certain points because it's too hard for Luka. I'm shocked and horrified for them, I'm glad the "council", as they called their leaders, killed him. How could anyone hurt these two special people so much, it's just not right.

We get into a three way hug and I tell them how sorry I am to hear how much they've gone through feeling sadness for them wash over me. Just then our four mates come rushing into the room and grab us "what's wrong, who upset you, what is it little one, Luka are you ok?" They all ask together while crushing us to their chests.

"Shh, we're all ok, we were just telling Tim the truth about our past and got upset but we are fine, you can relax. Rory, Mason loosen your grip your crushing him he's human". This sets them off in another panic and they push away from me "sorry, shit did we hurt you-" "I'm fine now get back here, I want a proper hug" they smile and do as I ask.

"Feel better?" Mason asks. I nod and hum. I can hear the twins making sure the boys are ok, they reassure them they are. I notice the time and get a twist in my gut, I have to leave it's getting late "it's getting late I have leave" I voice my thoughts never saying I have to go home it's not one. "Really, we don't want you to" Rory whines. "I don't want to but I have a lot of thinking to do, you kind of sprung a few surprises on me today plus it's too early in our relationship to stay over" I hate leaving but I need to clear my head.

"Ok we'll drive you to your car. Alphas, Luna's we'll be back in about half an hour ok" Mason says with a nod. The drive is quiet, we are caught up in our own thoughts. When we get there they walk me to my car and take turns in kissing me passionately. "I'll text you when I'm there just like you've asked ok. I want to see you tomorrow is that alright" "of course sweetheart, see you then. We'll miss you" Rory tells me. "I can't wait for tomorrow already" Mas says. "I'll miss you too" I tell them, they smile so wide at hearing this that I can't help the smile that comes to my face.

I get into my car and reluctantly drive away. I get to the house and enter, I take off my shoes and cost at the door and walk to the kitchen at the rear of the house. The light is on which is weird, I enter the room "mom! What are you doing here?".