Chapter twenty three

Pic of Mason and Rory.

Tims PoV

It's been one month since I woke up and with the exception of having very little voice yet everything is starting to go back to normal thankfully. The twins are preparing for their wedding, which is in two days time, with the help of the pack ladies. They want to have a small intimate ceremony with only our closest friends and family. Afterward there will be a huge reception that will include the whole pack and friends from other packs.

Tori and Bastion are starting to come around, it's been hard they were having terrible nightmares about that day. It turns out they were playing with the other pups in the garden but wandered away a little because Bastion and Tucker were fighting as usual, when they stopped, the hunters grabbed them and knocked them out using chloroform on rags. They still need to be around adults at all times but the spark of life that had gone missing is slowly returning.

Luka, Lucas and I will go to the twins old house from time to time, just to remind ourselves of better days when our best friends were alive and weren't hunters. We still have a hard time believing Josh and Laney were that bad but each time realisation hits and we would come home upset and our mates would console us until we felt a bit better. I thought I would be cautious after they betrayed me so badly, but, like I told my sexy mates I'm not going back to that place, the lonely, mistrusting, dark place I was before they came along. I have a bigger and better family now. I have the knowledge that my father didn't really turn away from me years ago,it was her, it was always her she was twisted inside her mind. I got the brunt of it but she's dead and gone so I'm moving on.

Talking about sexy mates takes me to where I am right now. I'm alone in our bedroom naked as the day I was born, prepped and waiting for my men. Tori was picked up by Damon half an hour ago, they are having a movie night with the pups. Of course Rory and Mason know nothing about this, it's like since I was in the hospital I magically turned into someone made out of glass. They won't stop fussing over me and I'm barely allowed to do anything for myself, it's frustrating, I know they do it out of love but I've had enough. Tonight they're going to realise I'm tougher than they think.

I hear the front door and I'm excited. "Where are you Tim?" I hear Mas shout and I know the scramble through the house to find me will begin in three.. Two.. One. I hear doors being opened and closed throughout the house but I stay in place, it's the same every time, if I'm not in their sight the minute they get home they panic,anywhere else they can follow my scent but it's all over our home. It's Rory who finds me first, he stops in the doorway, two seconds later Mas bangs into his back in his hurry to get into the room.

"Bro, what the fu- oh!" He sees me and realises what's wrong with his brother. In the best, most practiced voice I can manage I say "hi boys, I want to have some fun so get over here, naked is preferred" it's the biggest sentence I've managed so far and I can tell they are proud of me. We can discuss it later but right now, I want them, so to snap them out of their shock, from finding me and hearing me speak, I do the only thing I can. I take hold of myself and start stroking sensually.

It works, it's like someone put a match to them and they jerked, before I can blink they are stripped and joining me on the bed. Rory slapped my hand away "mmm, I think you deserve a reward for this don't you" he says while kissing his way up my thigh to my groin. Mason doesn't let me answer as he kisses me with passion, at the same time I feel him pinch my nipple and Rory takes me in his mouth. The pleasure is overwhelming but I'm nowhere near ready to reach my peak yet. This goes in for a while as they take turns in kissing, nipping, pinching and sucking my body.

I push them off and climb off the bed "e..e..edge" I stammer out. They look curious but do as I asked, I kneel in front of them and take hold of their penis', I stroke them at the same time but just as I go to take Mas in my mouth they stop me "you can't, your throat is-" I cut him off with such an icy glare he shuts up immediately. "Shh, r..ro.. Fine" he nods getting what I mean. I'm fine and want to do this. I return to the task at hand, I continue stroking Rory while I give Mason attention with my mouth and when I feel he's close I stop, making him groan. I switch and Rory moans in appreciation, Mason is grunting from my hand pulling him.

I'm getting really turned on so I stop and climb up on the bed, I see the knowing looks on their faces and I'm glad I don't need to be in charge anymore, my mates are going to look after me. Mason comes behind me and kisses down my spine when he gets to my entrance he hisses "all ready and waiting for my cock baby, your very good to your mates. What a lovely surprise for us" he says in a husky voice making me leak precum. "Hum, looks like our little cutie likes that brother, you fuck him and I'll help him with his weeping dick" Rory says. Now they're just teasing me knowing how annoyed I get, I grunt and push back against Mason 'you better fuck me now Mason or you won't get to for six months, Rory lie under me and suck me while I suck you, now!' I mind link them.

"Fuck yes! I love your sexy dirty mouth baby" Rory says while doing as he's told. Mason slams into me at the same time making a silent scream leave my lips "you like that cutie, mmm, ugh the view I have is amazing. I love watching you like this such a sexy mate" Mason says as he's pounding into me. This sets me off and I cum in Rory's mouth, it triggers his realise so he returns the favour, I hear Mason slap my ass and he realises inside me.

We change it up and before I've even caught my breath I have Rory inside me and Mason in my mouth, I don't even remember who came first or last it's so intense. We carry on throughout the night only stopping for a drink or to catch our breaths for a while. By the time morning comes I'm deliciously sore but very sated in a way only my men can make me.