Chapter ten

Pic of Tori.

Rory's PoV

'He has a child? Why didn't he tell us? Why didn't Luka or Lucas tell us? What's going to happen now?'. So many questions in my mind but I couldn't voice a single one. "Let me put her to bed, come in and I'll explain everything. Stop freaking out, I can explain" he tells us. He goes inside with the girl and takes her upstairs. "What the fuck?" Mas says. "I know I'm freaking out too" I reply. Tim comes down and motions for us to follow him into the living room, we do.

"Please sit down. Look I'm going to be straight about this, that girl is going to be my daughter from here on out. Biologically she's my sister but I'm going to adopt and raise her as my own. I don't expect you to take me on with my trust issues and now a daughter so-" I cut him off.

"So what Tim, do you think you get to finish that sentence without number one; letting us digest this information, number two; giving us a choice about what we want to do and number three; telling us the whole story. No, Tim, you don't get to shut us out, we were completely honest with you and trusted you enough to tell you our secret and first chance you get you push us away. I know you have trust issues but you didn't even try".

He is just staring at me, so is Mas, he knows I never lose it like that so he's shocked. "Look I'm sorry to shout but I'm calm now. Please explain so we can work on this together like the team we're meant to be" I say. He takes a deep breath "looks like you'll be finding out my past sooner than I would like but this situation calls for it. My mother, if you can call the bitch that, is a horrible person but my father was the best man I ever met. He took care of me and he loved her so much, she wasn't ever nasty in front of him but I think he knew what she was like. He used to take me to work and when I started school he rearranged his hours so he worked when I was there. He would collect me everyday and would complete his work at home. We were best friends" he takes another breath as if calming himself.

"Anyway, he basically kept me away from her. When I turned twelve I knew I was gay and he accepted it immediately, never judging me, he just hugged me and said your my son that's all that matters. When he was out of the room and if she was home from one of her "trips" she would hit me or call me nasty things. She would tell me that if I told him she would take me away from him, I believed her, she was/is evil to many around her, firing maids and separating us from my grandparents. I just don't get why he let her treat people like that, he was so nice and she was so mean" he stands up and starts pacing.

"I guess I lost my faith in him not long after I came out, one weekend he wanted to surprise her so he left me with the staff. When they came home he was different, he started drinking and would say mean stuff when he was drunk. He fired everyone only leaving me and him in the house. He'd apologise the next day but it started happening more and more, I hated knowing that the only person I could rely on now hated me the same way she did. This went on for the next two years" he takes a shaky breath, he's close to loosing it but he looks like he needs space so we leave him pace.

Masons PoV

"Then I had the worst day of my life, I woke up and he wasn't here so I just went about cleaning up after him. Around noon she came into the house took one look at me and said "your fathers dead, goodbye fag your on your own" and left. She had set up her new address with the school so if she was needed she could lie and say she was away, or get them to send papers and such to her. This way she could be my mother on paper only, never having to come near me. I didn't see her again until yesterday. When I came in she was here, she told me Tori is now mine, that her father had died and she didn't want her. So I'm not letting that poor little girl be all alone and as lonely as I've been for four years. Now you have the information, I would love to build our relationship but I have to think of her too" he sits down again.

I'm at a loss for words again, my poor mate he's gone through a lot and he presumes we will turn him away like everyone he loved and trusted. Not going to happen. Ever.

'I know it's going to be hard work but if it's for him. Its worth the weight of a kid in my opinion. He's so used to having nobody we can't turn him away, I know you feel the same Rory. We will have the help of the pack women and all our friends' I link Rory. 'I know let's talk to him be straight like he was'. I look at Tim he looks determined, worried and sad seeing that look on his beautiful face knocks off any worry we may of had, he's worth ten children and more. Looking at Rory I can tell he agrees, he nods at me letting me know I'm right.

"Tim, we are here for you no matter what, we are not "taking you on" as you put it. We won't lie, we know nothing about children but we're willing to try for you. I wish you felt like you could have come to us but after that story I understand better now" I say. Rory continues "we will take care of you both, we want to know will you consider leaving this place behind and come with us. We could live in the pack house or we have a house of our own on the pack lands. We know it's soon but not to us. You would have your own room we won't push that part, you decide when that happens. Will you think about it?".

He does his usual staring/thinking face and it makes me wish we were mated so I could feel some of what he's feeling stronger than I can now. "My life keeps jumping, it was good, then bad when my father died, good again when I found you, back to bad yesterday. I was so sure I was going to be alone again and it scared me so much, it made me realise how happy I was to find you guys. I was so sad when I thought about not being with you so yes I'll do it, I'll move into your house. I need you both and I don't want to be alone again" he looks scared at the thought. We go to him wrapping him in our arms we say "never again cutie, you have us, Tori and the pack now" he just smiles softly at that.