Consequences

Saffron had noted the exchange between the Alpha and She-Alpha and didn't want any anger or tension fouling things up with Donnie so she grabbed his hand and led him upstairs and then into a separate room where she herded him to a couch. He collapsed onto it, his legs unsteady from the drinking. She climbed into his lap and his hand came to rest on her ass to steady her.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked.

"Don't you trust me, Donnie?" She cooed.

"Yeah. Of co-." His voice cut of as she settled against him. Her legs were around his waist, pressing against the hard edges of his shell and her crotch was pressed tight to his.

"Ronnie..." He started uncertainly.

"Don't you like me, Donnie?" She asked, leaning in closer.

"Well, yeah, but I-." He was cut off by her lips pressing against his. He gave up trying to make sense of things and just let her lips run over his. He moved them against hers, finding a rhythm. When her tongue entered his mouth, he boldly met it and the kiss deepened until she moaned. He withdrew and put his forehead against hers.

"Can we do this a different day, Ronnie? Someday when I'm not drunk off my ass?"

Ronnie laughed. "Come put me to bed and I'll leave you alone for now." She promised. She climbed off of his lap and he followed her back to the compound where he tucked her into bed and then returned to his own room. His head buzzed pleasantly and he was still sporting a major hard on. He closed his hand around it and began to stroke it, thinking of burying himself in the sweet blonde a few rooms down.

Raph followed Em back to her room. He had stayed a few more hours than the rest of them and he was beyond drunk. They had been making out all night and his dick had been hard for so long that he was almost bent over from the pain. He needed relief and Em was offering it. She let him into her room and pushed him to the bed where he sat. She unzipped her red dress that had a zipper from her cleavage to the hem, exposing her lean body inch by delicious inch. His cock throbbed as she stood naked before him. He undid his belt and pulled off his boxers, releasing the erection that had been trapped for so long. She gasped as she looked at it. It wasn't quite human looking. The tip was more tapered and it had more ridges and it was huge but otherwise it seemed normal. She was aware that this was his first time and so she decided the foreplay they had on the dancefloor was enough. She climbed on top of him and guided him into her.

Raph woke to the sound of the door crashing open. He sat bolt upright and winced. His head hurt and his mouth was fuzzy. He could feel rage through his bond and all of a sudden a huge chocolate colored wolf was tearing at a white wolf he realized must be Em. It looked like she was going to tear her to pieces. The snarling was unbelievable and made his head hurt.

"ENOUGH!" He roared. The command was so strong that Gabby collapsed beneath it. The smaller white wolf scrambled away as the dark wolf's amber eyes glared daggers at her.

"Get out!" He commanded and she slunk off, growling.

"Sorry." Raph said. "You hurt?"

Emmaline shifted human. "I'm fine. You should probably go have a talk with her though."

"She's gonna get it." He fumed as he pulled on his clothes. "I'll talk to you later." He gave her nude form one last appreciative look before exiting the room only to see Gabby disappearing around the corner. She was heading for the guys training room and that was a perfect place to have it out. He followed her there and she whipped around to face him, her eyes glowing amber.