Different Shades of Love

Donnie walked with Saffron back to the compound.... If you could call it walking. All of the teasing touches that night had his interest peaked and every so often he would drag her to him and press a heated kiss to her lips. He wanted her so bad that he didn't even know what to do. When they finally made it back to Saffron's room, he hesitated for a moment, nervous. Saffron didn't give him any time to think though. She pulled him into her room and he allowed her to push him onto the bed where she climbed into his lap and latched her lips onto a special spot she had found just below his jaw. She scraped her teeth against his cool skin, causing him to shudder as his cock hardened painfully. His hands wandered from the curve of her toned ass, to her tight waist, and up to tangle with her hair so he could pull her back and kiss her with an urgency that surprised him. God he wished he knew what he was doing. He knew the process of reproduction and he had seen enough porn to kind of know what girls liked but he wished he knew exactly what to do to her to make her wild.

Saffron, however, was focused on one thing. Get his clothes off and get him inside of her. His scent was surrounding her, rich with his arousal. She wasn't expecting a lot out of him his first time. No one was ever good their first time. She knew that, but she didn't care. This was Donnie. Her Donnie. She knew he would over think this so her goal was not to let him think at all. She disengaged from him and stood before him, her blue eyes sparling. She slowly unzipped her sweatshirt and let it fall to the floor. Her shoes and socks followed. She lifted her shirt over her head, leaving only her black lacey bra. Donnie couldn't look away as she slowly undid the button and fly of her jeans, revealing matching lace panties and then creamy thighs an inch at a time. His heart was pounding as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She slid it down her arms. Donnie couldn't believe this was happening. She had beautiful perky B cup breasts with small nipples, erect in the cool air. She turned around for him and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong. She dragged it down and bent as she did, revealing her shaved pussy as the cloth came away. Dannie had to close his eyes for a second. He couldn't handle it.

"Clothes." Saffron said to him. He undressed faster than he had ever undressed in his life. She looked him over, taking in every contour. Her eyes stopped on his throbbing erection and she couldn't help the way her breath caught in her throat. It was the biggest she had ever seen. Her eyes shot up back to Donnie's and she moved closer. She put out a hand. "Your mask." She said.

Donnie reached up and untied his mask without question. He handed it to her. She respectfully folded it and placed it on the night stand. She climbed in his lap again and kissed him as she ground her wet center against his cock. His breath hitched and he let out a hard grunt as he pulled her hips tight to his. If she kept moving like that, he wasn't going to make it. Saffron wasn't having any of that though. She wanted him inside of her and she was going to get her way. Whit a passionate kiss, she pushed him backwards. She lifted herself and grabbed his cock, positioning it at her entrance.

"Ronnie" Donnie said uncertainly but she began to sink down on him, driving all thought from his mind. His hands went to her hips as she lowered herself on him, until he had stretched her to her limit. She was seated on him, moaning, his cock pulsing inside of her. She didn't move, knowing he would lose it if she did.

His eyes were closed, his brows furrowed in concentration. He was trying so hard not to lose it. She was so tight and so hot around him. It was like nothing he had ever imagined. His wildest dreams could have never prepared him for this.

"Donnie?" He heard his name. His eyes opened to see the lithe body of his girlfriend. His cock twitched hard and he heard her gasp. She shifted her hips instinctively, grinding against him and that was all it took. His world exploded and he thrust hard up into her, shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep into her body. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had. He opened his eyes again and realized what had happened.