Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Lauren's P.O.V)

"Michelle! Get down here now!"

"Eeerrgg. It's barely six A.M. woman!" Gosh I hate it when my mom wakes me up this early, usually she orders- yes orders- one of the maids to wake me up around ten A.M., because if they don't, I won't wake up until one P.M., or noon if I feel like it.

Maybe it's important if she's waking me up this early herself? Only one way to find out.

Oh well whatever it is, it must be good. I tell myself as I make my way down to the guest living room where I can hear unfamiliar voices.

"Woman I told you not to call me-" Once I enter I see a girl around my age with long messy brown hair, a bow on the right side of her hair, and two beautiful chocolate brown eyes that I find myself getting lost in until I notice she's frowning.

"Not to call you what?" My mom asks.

"Nothing forget it. What are these beautiful ladies doing here?" I couldn't help but notice how the other girl frows her eyes brows and semi scrunches her nose. Why does she do that?

"These ladies are our new maids, head maids to be exact. Sinu this is Lauren my daughter, Lauren, Sinu Cabello. She will be my head maid."

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cabello." I say flashing her my real genuine smile most people will never get to see.

"Please, call me Sinu, and likewise Ms. Jauregui." Gosh this woman is so sweet.

"Deal, only if you call me Lauren." I said flashing another friendly smile.

"Alright now, Lauren this is Sinu's daughter Kar-"

"Camila, my name is Camila Cabello." Camila said almost shouting and cutting off my mom.

Wow, she just made a huge mistake. She earned a glare from Sinu, one of those that your mom gives you when your rude in public that reads 'wait until we are alone' faces.

"Don't be rude Ms. Cabello, you don't want to end up in the streets again." My mom threatened.

My eyes went wide. She came from the streets? No wonder her white converse were almost black and why her hair seems like it's all tangled, but damn does she look cute.

"Sorry Mrs. Jauregui, it's just that, you were going to say my name wrong." Camila says in a shy-quiet kinda scared voice.

"Karla, Camilla, Cabello, maid, I can call you anyway I want, you are my maid, and no talking back."

Okay, so either I step in and get in trouble, or don't step in and get her in trouble and possibly fired before I even get to know her and maybe even go further than a friendship. That and my mom usually doesn't care how she calls other people, although she's been getting help for her 'issues'. So what if she's my helper, yes helper because I hate calling them maids after all we are all the same even if I'm on a higher class according to society. I should choose quickly before things get worse.

"Hi I'm Lauren, Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Nice to meet you Camila." I said including my warm smile with a wink and a smirk as I get ready to leave, I have to stop myself from chuckling after her frown only gets bigger. "Well I think I'll excuse myself and sleep for another," I check my gold watch my dad gave me for my fifteenth birthday, "about three more hours. See ya woman, Sinu and Camila." As I turn to leave my mom grabs Camila by the hand and pulls her towards me.

"Take Camila with you and show her to your areas guest room." My mom says and I feel my heart jumping up and down with joy because Camila is staying with me.

"Okay woman, come on Camila let's go." I turn to Camila and see she still has the same frown on her face.

'Note to self, be the reason to make her smile.' I say to myself. This going to be an interesting week.

Hey guys this is my new fanfic on Camren and let me just say that story is 666 words long 😆. (Or was before I edited lol😀) This is my first fanfic so if it gets confusing or boring let me know and I'll add in some drama or stuff. Just hang with me here, I usually write at school cuz home can get a bit too loud (besides writing fanfic is better than sitting at a desk for 45 mins listening to a teacher go on and on about his or her life right? :P) I will try to update often. So what do you guys think Yay or Nay?

Dont forget to vote #WorthItVMA !! Let me tell you a fandom war I had. So I posted a pic on instagram and (its the same as my user fyi btw [UPDATE! now its chicken.jauregay] tagged it with that hashtag then a 5sos fan came and we kinda started arguing about whos fandom is better, then he goes on and says "remember who came furthest in the fandom battle, 5sos" but whatever we gonna win this. Harmonizers go hardest!

([update] So we ended up loosing but gosh all them votes it was just us and them we really worked hard.)

-Vic🙈