Chapter 13

Camila's POV

Last night was a dream come true. A picnic under the stars at the beach watching the sun go down while the waves crashed upon the shore. I have no idea how she knew I would love that, maybe she herself loves those types of things? Nah, she's all badass and tough, even if I do know her better than all the others, but she still does have a heart of gold, and literally one in the study.

Anyway, once we got back I found myself being placed on the bed. Of course it was Lauren being a gentlewoman and being extra careful of not waking me even if I did need to change.

I texted Ariana yesterday saying I want to talk to her manager, Jones, again and she texted back the meeting time, we had to meet at the Honda Center because she had a concert there tomorrow. She even asked me if I wanted to open the show with her by singing "Bang Bang", and I told her that the fans don't like me and that I did not have a costume. To which she took to Twitter and tweeted;

@ArianaGrande: ANAHEIM!! Who wants to see @camilacabello97 perform w/ me tonight?! #CamilaSayYes

Yes I have a Twitter, Lauren made me one a while back, I only have about three hundred thousand followers because Lauren tags me in all our selfies and we send each other tweets, but after Ariana tweeted at me, my notifications blew up. Almost all the replies said "#CamilaSayYes" while some included "#Camriana", which was our ship name, and others were just compliments towards me and Ariana, just forget about the comments that said...other things. I guess I'll have to do it, not to mention they started trending the tag.

@camilacabello97: @ArianaGrande #IGuessItsAYes see you soon, YOU TOO ANAHEIM!

@ArianaGrande: @camilacabello97 CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU :* ❤

@LaurenJauregui: @ArianaGrande @camilacabello97 Can I come too? #ArianaSayYes !

Aw she wants to join too, how cute, she's probably jealous that I'm tweeting with Ariana and am going to hang out with her. Let's help her shall we?

@camilacabello97: #ArianaSayYes @ArianaGrande . Help us trend it, she can't say no to you guys! @LaurenJauregui

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 @ArianaGrande #ArianaSayYes THANKS CAMZI!! ❤😊

And with that being tweeted my mentions exploded, things being tweeted about the hashtags, others wanting me to follow them (to which I did to some), Camriana, but what caught my attention was one person tweeting about our ship name.

@guydirectioner2: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 omg u guys are cute lol #shipLamila!! Lol #ilovelaurenjauregui #ilovecamilacabello

@LaurenJauregui: @guydirectioner2 @camilacabello97 it's Camren yo

Let's just say I logged out of Twitter after that.

****

"CAMILA!" Lauren shouted from the hallway, I think.

"Lauren!" I shouted back and giggled, "In the movie room!" This suite had two bedrooms, a small kitchen, bathroom, living room and movie room where a huge plasma TV is hung on the wall, with amazing quality speakers, and tons of movies to order.

"Someone dropped this off at the front des- whoa." Lauren froze at the door. "W-why are you just in a bra and m-my boxers." Oh! Shoot I forgot.

"Well I was going to take a shower but then the last episode of Pretty Little Liars came on, and well that was about forty minutes ago. Sorry but um..." I look around for something to cover myself with.

I'm not going to lie but I like seeing Lauren all flustered, she's practically drooling, and right now she looks like she wants to grab me and kiss me, maybe even pin me down on the- Camila stop thinking those things.