Chapter 10

Camila's POV

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt soft lips on my cheek. Oh yeah I'm still here.

"Camz?" And I'm still straddling Lauren. Shit.

"Sorry." I mumble as I try to get up again but Lauren wraps her arms around my waist holding me there. She's so adorable.

"No. Now what did Ariana want?" I raise my head to look at her, her greenish eyes with a bit grey showed concern. Well here goes nothing

"S-she wants me to go to California because her manager wants to talk to me."

"Like right now?" She says with a confused look on her face, I nod.

"She says there's a jet waiting for me that leaves at eight tonight, but I can't just leave." I don't just want to leave Lauren or my mom, how can I do that.

"Yes you can." Lauren answers happily and smiles at me.

"W-what do you mean?" You nod your head yes but you- not the time. Now I'm the one who has a confused look on my face.

"I'm saying, we will both go to California, together. Think of it as me taking you on a faraway date." Aw, now that was cute.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date Jauregui?" I giggle teasing her.

"This is me asking you," she pokes my nose, "on half a date."

"Half a date?" What do- not again get back on track, stupid song :/

"Yes, half of it we spend going to Cali and the other half I ask you on when I have everything planned."

"Alright but I need to pack first, plane leaves in two hours. Cali here we come." I lean down and kiss her cheek.

****

Once we were finished packing we get in her car and drive off to the airport. I thought it was going to be packed, but it really wasn't. We made our way to the hanger Ariana told us the jet would be at. I have only seen jets in movies, my heart was racing at the thought that I was going to ride one soon, I'm so nervous. As I was getting out of Lauren's Lambo she grabs my hand and says.

"We are going to take my jet not hers."

"Oh, where is it at?" The only jet I saw was Ariana's snow white jet, I wonder why it's not lavender, that girl is crazy for that color, everything she has is lavender it's her favorite color. It would be kinda silly to have a lavender colored jet but hey I'm not going to judge while I'm wearing my banana socks and teddy bear bra.

"It's in my hanger. Hold on." She gets off and goes around the front of her car, opens my door and stretches out her hand which I take.

"Lead the way Jauregui." She smiles and intertwines our fingers, oh god the butterflies are back.

"Alright m'lady. The bags are already getting loaded in."

We were nearing a huge hanger. I guess it was her's and guess what? It was. Sometimes I forget she's the richest teen in the world. And I just remembered the kiss we had and the hickeys she gave me. What might she be thinking about that? Is she even thinking about that? I mean we do have a half date right and a date after she finds what to do. What does she have half planned? So many questions, not a lot of answers, I feel my head spinning around, feeling as if this is not even happening, one moment we were in the backyard enjoying ourselves and now we are at the airport getting ready to leave to California. Like is this even real? Is Lauren real?

"Lauren to Camila, come in Camz!" Lauren said waving a hand in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts. I giggle since she was playing around.

"This is Camila, come in Lauren, over." I say playfully causing her to chuckle.

"You're cute." Oh here comes the blush I feel it coming up my neck. "We've been standing in front of my jet for a while now. Are you ok?"

"Hu?" I face forwards and see an ink black jet with a few windows, of course she would have it this color. "Wow. Oh, uh, I'm okay just thinking. Let's go! Onwards to Cali!" Oh I need food.

"Alright. To California we go!" She plays along and does the Peter Pan pose before she pulls me up the stairs, giving me a great view of that sexy Cuban ass, and into the jet.

If I thought the movie jets from the inside were nice this one says move aside. There were two love seats, two bean bags, six normal airplane chairs and a mini flat screen TV in the corner with some video game consoles and game discs.

Lauren's POV

I could totally tell Camila was in awe as we stepped in. She took a seat on the couch and I went to sit next to her. To my surprise she lifts her legs up and lies down. Oh she wants to play, let's play.

"Camz. Move your legs please?" She smiles and shakes her head.

"Nope."

"No?"

"No."

"But I said please this time." I pout causing her to giggle, it feels good to know I'm the one who caused it.

"Sorry but I'm tired and flying makes me sleepy." She fake yawns, she's so adorable.

"Have you flown before?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, when Austin's family flew from Miami over to Texas and I had to go, but that was only one time. But still I got sleepy then and I'm getting sleepy now."

"But-" She cuts me off by yawing really loud.

"Now if you will kindly let me sleep." Okay fuck this game. I open her legs a little and hop in between them before she can protest. I then lie down putting my head a little lower than her stomach.

"I know you don't sleep unless I cuddle with you so," I grab her hand and kiss it, "goodnight Camzi." She giggles as I cuddle more into her.

"Goodnight Lolo." She starts to comb her fingers through my hair and with that I fall asleep.

(A/N:) Next chapter has some good things happening but what do you guys think about this story so far good or bad?

Anyway have a nice day guys and don't forget to smile. :D