Chapter 7 (part 2)

Lauren's POV

So now it's Friday and I am currently driving, a very excited, Camila to the show. She's adorable when she's fan-girling. Once in the concert arena we went straight back stage. There we waited until Ariana came out of her dressing room in a sexy two piece outfit with knee-high, heeled boots. Looks like Camila really likes it, she's almost drooling.

"Hey cutie, you made it! Hey so instead of going to meet and greet, stay here and once I'm done we can hang out okay? I already told my guards and staff so it's okay. Oh, and take a picture it lasts longer." She says with a smirk, I wish I could wipe it off of her face with my fist.

Head: Calm down Lauren she's not yours.

"Oh, um, sorry, I just, you look- sure if Lauren is down, I mean I don't want to leave her alone-"

"I could drive you home if she doesn't want to stay and hang." Ariana interrupts her. Hell nah girl, not today!

"No, no it's alright, I do want to hang actually. We haven't hung out in a long time." I say with a fake smile.

"GREAT! Alright I have to go get my ear piece. Can I have a good luck kiss cutie?" She points at her cheek close to where her lips start. Ugh, I hate her charm!

"Good luck Ari." Camila giggles and gives her a kiss.

After she left we waited some more, making small talk, mostly Camila naming her favorite songs from Ariana. One thing that is different about Ariana's shows is that she does her meet and greets after she is done performing, weird right, but oh well she always liked doing her own thing. Then she came out on stage and sang about fifteen songs, Camila sang quietly while dancing throughout the whole thing. I also joined in to some of her dances, I was not going to ruin this for her even if I am a little jealous.

"Alright Miami this is my last song and I am going to bring out a special someone with a beautiful voice. When I first heard her voice I was so amazed even though I don't think she knows I heard her." Ariana said as the crowd went wild.

"Who could it be?" Camila asked all excited.

"I don't know." I was just as excited as her, who could it be?

"Please welcome Camila Cabello to the stage!" Camila's eyes widened. I was just as surprised as her. "Lauren please bring her out and you can be a backup dancer with Tracy and Bri here."

"Don't worry Camz, I'll be there with you." She nods as I intertwine our fingers and bring her out on stage.

"You know the song cutie, you do Jessie J's part okay?" Camila nods her head and I was pulled away by Tracy, Ariana's back up dancer. The music started and Camila started to sing. Her voice was low but the microphone picked up her voice strongly.

She got a body like an hourglass
but I can give it to you all the time

Her voice was so amazing, it was something I have never heard before, her voice was like no other. As she and Ariana sang and danced around the stage, Jessie's high note came on and Camila hit that note even better than her and Ariana. The crowd went even crazier. The song ended and Camila ran off stage while I snuck off the stage right behind her. When I found her she was standing by the food table. I ran up to her and pulled her into a big hug, I turned her around picking her up and spun her around causing her to giggle. I stopped and put my forehead on her's. I was not going to let her down anytime soon so she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Who taught you to sing like that? You sounded amazing!" I kissed her cheek many times as she kept giggling.

"I don't know. I've always loved to sing. Lolo stop doing that you're leaving your lipstick on me!" That's the point somehow mark her as mine without giving her a hickey, I chuckle.

"Alright fine." I say with a pout.

"You're cute." She kisses my cheek. This moment is my chance. I start to close the gap and I felt Camila lean in as well. Just as we were about to kiss.

"MIMI! Cutie that was amazing babe!" Ariana comes running towards us. I let go of Camila once she unwraps herself from me. She doesn't even apologize for interrupting us. The nerve.

"Thanks Ari. You were amazing too."

"Hey, so some fans want you guys, yes both, in the meet and greet so I said sure, so let's get going, I need to change."

"Alright." Camila and I say at the same time which causes her to giggle and me to chuckle. She reaches out for my hand and I quickly intertwine our fingers.

****

To be honest the meet and greet was amazing. Fans were screaming Camila's name and going all fan girl/boy when Ariana or I said hi to them. There was this one pose a little girl asked for where she was on Ariana's shoulders and both of their arms were crossed with angry pouts on their faces, while Camila was koala hugging me and I was kissing her cheek. There was also another little boy who "proposed" to Ariana, and Camila and I were off to the side going "aw". It was really great, I mean fans got to see Ariana, who was famous for singing/acting, me but that's just 'cause I'm super rich and according to many "Hottest people" articles, hot, but Camila all she was, was beautiful, and after the show, left fans wanting more. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked her to perform again.

After the meet and greet, Camila said she was tired, Ariana understood and here we are in my Lambo driving us home. I wanted to hear her beautiful voice again so I ask.

"Camz?"

"Lolo." I smile.

"Can you sing me some more?" I ask shyly, only she does this to me.

"Like a private concert?" She turns to look at me.

"Yeah, kinda. Your voice is amazing."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Why?" She giggles.

"You didn't say please." She is so dorky.

"Camz, Camila, princess, babe, could you pretty, time 100, please sing for me, because I think your voice is even better than anyone's, please with bananas on top?"

"Okay! I do love bananas. You're charming you know that." I smile as I turn on the radio and set the volume low enough to be able to hear her beautiful voice. Maybe I could record a duet with her? I just realized something.

I'm falling for Camila harder and harder the more I spend time with her.

(A/N:) Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted this to be just about the concert so here it is ENJOY!!

I feel like no one likes me :'(

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile 😀