Chapter 18

Created Dec. 18, 2015

Camila's POV

(1 month later)

Camila: My life so far, um...I would have to say it changed in the blink of an eye.

Interviewer: And what do you mean by that?

C: Well, I went from being a maid to living my dream!

I: That dream would be singing, yes?

C: Yes that, but also getting to travel the world with someone I love.

I: Ah so we are talking about Lauren, right?

C: You would be right again, yes!

I: And where is that green eyed beauty?

C: Well, my green eyed beauty is actually behind this curtain.

I: Oh great! Bring out Lauren would you? I have a few questions for the both of you.

C: Sure! Hey babe come out here for a bit please?

Lauren: Sure no problem, what's up John!

I: Lauren long time no see, so glad to finally see you!

L: I'm glad to see you too! So what were you going to ask?

I: Right, straight to the point with you always hu Lauren? Anyway, how long have you two ladies been together?

L: We have been together for almost four incredible months.

C: Yep almost, just four days, five hours and forty five minutes until we are officially four months together, but who's keeping track?

I: Haha! Well ain't that just adorable. Do you ladies know that you two are nominated for cutest couple of 2015, and are currently in the lead with over 3,000 votes more than the other couples, which include models, Veronica Iglesias and Lucy Vives, and the actor power couple, Ezra and Aria?!

C: WE ARE? HOLY BALLS THAT'S AMAZING! I usually don't check the media because they always have twisted stories on us.

L: Except for you John, oh and Jimmy.

I: Thanks Lauren. Okay, now one more question and this was our lucky winner who gets their question asked to you Camila.

C: Shoot it!

I: Ok so @Jauregui923 says, "What do you have to say to all girls out there who are struggling and would you ever make a song with JRen if you had the chance."

C: Well I would tell them that, they need to keep their heads up and keep moving forward. Anything could happen, you just need to take chances and like this one quote says "Maybe the reason why all the doors seem closed is because you need to find the right one that leads you into a better life." Don't let the people make choices for you. Be a leader not a follower. Then to answer the collaboration question, I say a duet with JRen, HELL YAS! Man I love her voice and songs, her voice is so husky and mature. I'm always listening to her, but I don't think that would happen because she is the mysterious singer, who nobody really knows who she is.

I: Well ladies and gentlemen there you have it, an interview with Camila Cabello don't forget to buy her freshly released EP "Dreams Come True". Thank you ladies for coming I'll see you next time.

******

You guys are amazing I will never forget everything you guys have shared with me. -It was the end of the Honeymoon Tour and I was closing up the show with one final song. I was nearly ready to cry due to all the emotions I was feeling.- Alright now, as a special surprise, please welcome Ariana and Lauren to the stage!