Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

"MICHELLE! ANSWER ME!"

"Shit." I said under my breath. "Nothing woman, I'm just watching a funny movie!"

"Well keep it down would you." My mom told me from the other side of the door. "Oh and tell Camilla to clean your house, I went in last night, and even the pig pen looks cleaner."

"Ok woman now go away I wanna finish watching this movie." I looked around. This woman is crazy my house is clean, I had Dinah help me clean it before I went to sleep yesterday.

"Alright just keep it down, if you need me or Sinu, we will be out by the spa area."

"Yeah whatever woman, bye!" JUST LEAVE ALREADY!

"Okay so, could you get off of me please? You're a little heavy." How'd I end up on her?

"Oh shit sorry, but hey, you're the one who pulled me down."

"Yeah sorry about that."

"Okay, so who sent you that basket?" I ask still not getting off of her, I kinda enjoy this, semi-straddling her.

"Ugh, just give up, it was my bf."

"Your boyfriend? How'd he get in my room?" She has a boyfriend, okay wow.

Heart: Mission find out more about this boyfriend of hers.

Head: If she's happy then leave them alone, she just told you she's not gay!

Heart: Don't listen to them, you two belong together I can feel it!

Head: Shut up!

Heart: Make me!

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!

"Best friend you dummy, Dinah sent them." Phew no boyfriend.

Heart: THIS IS SO-

I SAID SHUT UP!

"Oh, bf, best friend, ha, ok. You could not have just told me?"

"I could but that's no fun." She ends with the cutest pout ever.

"Ah, playing around on the job eh?" Her eyes widen, "Ha I love it! Most of my helpers are serious, that's no fun. I like you Camz." She blushed, oh gosh how cute.

Heart: Okay forget mission one this is the real mission, be the cause of the blush, always make her blush.

"Well then I'm doing my job right." Her stomach growls loudly, I chuckle and her blush turns redder.

"When was the last time you had breakfast?"

"Um, a proper breakfast was about a week ago." How sad, Imma change that.

"Hu. So what is a non-proper breakfast and a proper one?"

"Um, well a proper one includes a plate and a full stomach, a non-proper one is a piece of bread or something I can grab with my fingers. Why do you ask?" Poor girl.

"Just 'cause, Camz you are going to join me for breakfast but not here. T.B.H. the cook only cooks non-fat, non-edible food that my mom makes him prepare because of a stupid diet." Yup food here is DISGUSTING. (Not to mention I don't want to cook.)

"I can't accept Lauren, sorry, but I'm here to work not take advantage."

Head: Ok Lauren mission, if you choose to accept it, is to make Camila your close friend and trust you.