Chapter 7 (pt. 1)

Chapter 7 (part. 1)

Camila's POV

After Lauren finished brushing her teeth and other things, she came out and walked over to turn off the light switch.

"Camz?" She whispered.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Oh good, you're still wake." She said as she walked towards me.

"Well I kinda don't sleep at night, so yeah I'm up."

"What do you mean? How do you not sleep at night?" She said as she sat down by my feet.

"Well as your mother may have already told you, I used to sleep on the streets with my mom for about four years. So while she slept at night I stayed up all night because I was scared someone would hurt us. I only fell asleep like a max of one hour maybe or a bit more, depending on where we slept." They were the worst parts of my day, finding a new place to sleep everyday, wondering will I sleep in peace tonight, will someone hurt me, am I going to wake up? We would sleep in allies, abandoned buildings, or behind buildings with hallways.

"Oh, she never told me that. Well don't worry nothing will happen to you I promise."

"You're sweet you know that?" She grins.

"Only to you." I blush, "Come on lets sleep." She crawls over me to the other side of the bed leaving enough room for another two people in between us. "Oh and I must warn you, I'm a hugger so if you wake up at night and I'm on you just try to pry me off okay." I giggle.

"I wouldn't even mind I haven't cuddled with someone for, a long ass time."

"WHAT? Camz I'm going to hug you now." Before I could react, she wraps her arms around my waist and pulled me over, resting her head on my stomach. I put my hand on her back and the other by my side.

"Night Lolo."

"Night Camz."

I spent most of the night thinking about everything and anything because to be honest, the girl sleeping on my stomach looked so beautiful. There was light shining from the large double sliding glass door, that lead to the balcony that overlooked the big city, the light hitting her face making her pale skin glow makes her look like an angel. Her long ink black, wavy hair was all spread out on my stomach and chest, her mouth slightly open, her pearl white teeth barely visible. I kiss my hand and place it on her head and sigh in content, I notice her lips curl up in a not-so noticeable smile. With that I drift off to sleep thinking about the girl who, somehow, always ends up on my mind nowadays.

Lauren's POV

Camila and I have been sleeping together for three weeks. I love cuddling with her and I'm sure she does too. She has gotten to know almost the whole staff. I'm happy she gets along with them but to be honest, I wish she would stop hanging with Celine. Celine is always flirting with her and hugging her, I know I should not get jealous but Celine is trying to get Camila, when I want her. Anyway, Camila decided to invite Dinah with her to the Ariana concert. Sadly, but I'm happy, Dinah had to help my dad out again in London. So instead she asked me.

Camz😍❤
Do u have any plans 4 Friday?

No. Y?

I was hoping u could
come w me 2 the AG concert.

U dont have to though.

I would love tgt a concert w u!

Yay!

Say where u @

W Celine out by the pool

Y?

Cuz gtg cleaning out the
closet, c ya! ❤

Alright bye

U forgot the heart

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(A/N): The second part is the concert part, can't wait to upload it!

Have a nice day, don't forget to smile.