Chapter 17 pt. 2

Lauren's POV

This date I planned was perfect so far. My cheeks hurt from smiling the whole time, but when I'm with Camila it's hard not to smile. I have one more special surprise for Camila that involves us going to the top of this tower and telling her something I have felt for her, for a long time but am now willing to admit.

As we finished our desserts, which consisted of Camila with a chocolate slice of cake and myself with a cheese cake piece, I paid and took Camila over to the elevator that would take us up. I will admit that I am afraid of heights but Camila is here so I feel safe, and am less nervous. As we go up I grab Camila by the waist and pull her towards me.

After the way up the elevator, the doors finally opened and I take Camila to the edge where you can see the whole city. The lights were shining and the cars below us zoomed past the many different buildings. I turned my head to look at Camila. The full moon reflection shining on her face making her look more like an angel. Her eyes sparkled as she looked out into the city.

"How did you even get us up here alone?" Camila asks not turning her attention away from the view.

"I got my ways, don't worry, just enjoy yourself." I say as I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, bringing her into me. In reality I paid the city to let me close the tour of the Eiffel Tower for tonight and let's just say they were very happy to know about my plan on why I wanted the tower tonight.

"It's amazing." She whispers in awe, turning around in my arms. "You're amazing." She whispers again, resting her arms around my neck and her forehead on mine.

"And you are beautify amazing." I whisper back as I lean in and connect our lips, moving them in a synchronized pace.

I pull on her bottom lip as I separate from our kiss. I rest my forehead back on hers. Bringing my hand up and tuck away a strand of hair, as I look into her chocolate brown eyes that seem to be sparkling.

"I love you."

There I said it, and I meant all three words. Those simple eight letters only caused her smile to grow about three times bigger. Camila, having her arms around my neck, pulled me into her and crashed our lips together, I took her bottom lip in mine. We kissed each other with so much passion that I was so sure this scene came out of a cheesy love movie, but it's not, because all of this is real. Camila being my girlfriend, us getting to see the world together, and me admitting that I love her, and the fans down there shouting Camren- wait what?

I pull away slowly from Camila who was also doing the same. Once her and my own eyes open, I see she, too, wonders what's going on so I look behind her and down towards the sound, only to see a bunch of fans with banners and speakers. The banners say 'Camren is real' and through the speakers you can hear the fans saying some things and Camren, I guess they are saying the same thing. Some of them have cameras and I'm guessing they're recording us...LIGHT BULB. I grab the microphone that I brought up with me and turned it on, testing it out.

HEY GUYS! -The sound of my voice is heard at the speakers set up at the bottom. - I LOVE CAMILA!

They all whistle and coo us. I turn my face and notice a pink tint on Camila's tanned cheeks. She turns around and looks at me sticking out her tongue then reaches out for me. She wraps her arms around my neck, resting her forehead on mine.

"Y yo también te amo." She whispers gently, placing a kiss on my lips.

Right now I want to jump up and down like a little kid who their crush told they liked them, wanting to shout "Camila loves me, CAMILA loves ME, CAMILA LOVES ME!" She smiled at me once I opened my eyes, taking the microphone from me and turned to the crowd who got louder, I wonder how we're getting home.

J'adore Lauren.

"Where did you learn French?" I asked amused on how she knows.
"I used to work for Mrs. Deneuve, really nice lady." She says like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and with a cheesy smile.

"Of course you did." I smile back and steal a kiss from her. "Now how will we get down?"

"What do you mean? We just get back down the way we-" I cut her off gesturing towards the crowd of screaming fans that seemed like it grew bigger. "Oh right, um... tell them to go awwwaayyy?" She says unsure in a goofy way. "Oh! Call Big Rob!"

"Big Rob is back in Miami. I doubt that he's gonna fly out here just to save our asses from a bunch of crazy adoring fans of yours." So who am I going to call for help? I would do it but they will also try to get pictures with me. "How about we call one of Ariana's guards? I'm sure she will wanna help you. Cutie." I tease her, saying the last part in Ariana's voice. Camila purses her lips and seems to think about it for a moment.

"Sure why not? Give me a minute while I go talk to my wifey." Yeah apparently her and Ariana are "wifeys" and it's all fun and games but still I don't like sharing.

(A/N:) Banana.
I turned by little brother into an Arianator.

Have a nice day or good night.
Say cheese!