Final Epilogue

No One's POV

Three very happy and adventure filled years later, Camila and Lauren, decided to look for a house to live in together so they could start a new life together as wife and wife. They got married, yes, nothing fancy, just a simple, family and friends -and a few sneaky paparazzi- wedding. Lauren and Camila's moms told them two to live in the mansion, Lauren's mom decided to move into the mansion they had in California and Sinu agreed to move with her, the two are best friends. Ally got married to Troy and moved to Texas with him since all of his and her family live there. Normani and Dinah started dating and are now girlfriends, who also live in the mansion with the Camren couple.

Camila's music was a success and she even had Lauren record a few songs with her, after Camila told Lauren she knew about her music studio. Lauren didn't want to tell Camila because she thought her voice was horrible but once Camila uploaded one of Lauren's songs on her YouTube, Lauren decide to write songs for other people but kept the personal ones to herself, of course sharing them with Camila.

As much as the past years were filled with happiness, it also has one tragic event. Zayn died of natural causes due to his old age and Lauren was devastated for a few days until Camila finally helped her get back on track. As a birthday surprise, Camila bought Lauren two golden retriever puppies that could play sports. Lauren's favorite was the boy pup who could play softball and volleyball, she called him Strike. The other was a girl pup who could play soccer and basketball, that one was Camila's favorite, she called her Rose. Dinah and Normani also got one each, Princess, Dinah's pup, could swim and play football. Diamond, Normani's pup, could play soccer and volleyball.

Lauren's dad also came back from touring the world five times. He and Lauren spent a whole week together catching up. Camila only stayed behind wishing her own father never left. When Lauren's week with her dad ended, she asked Camila where her father was. After many tears and Lauren's comforting, Camila opened up.

Alejandro and Sofia Cabello, the father and little sister of Camila, were killed by a gang who was fighting with another gang. One bullet to the head to both of them and they were dead. It was a horrible memory to Camila since she saw the whole thing. So Lauren, being Lauren, took Camila on a vacation to Hawaii, bringing along Normani and Dinah. Camila and Dinah, being the youngest and most curious, jumped from some cliffs into the ocean, where both of them landed wrong and popped many blood vesicles on their butts and thighs, making them look like maps. It was very funny to Lauren and Normani since they could not sit down and had to put ice packs to make the pain go away.

One night while hanging at a luau, Camila thought about the many adventures she and Lauren have shared, as Lauren thought the same.

"I love you Camz, good night."

"I love you to Lo, good night."

Both wives fell asleep with a smile on their faces that night in each others arms, like they always do.

(A/N:) So this really sucked but oh well, I kinda feel like making a sequel of this story about the adventures Lauren and Camila had. What do you guys think?

Its almost to 10k reads holy balls! Thank you guys so much! I wish I could go around the world and give you all a big hug but this will have to do for now *gives big bear hug*.

Feel free to comment, I love reading them, vote and add this story or any of my other stories to your library.

Have a nice day. Goodnight and Good Luck.