Chapter 15

First published, Nov 22, 2015

Lauren's POV

Camila and I have been together for twi months now, we have been kind of hiding from the paps. Camila go signed to Capital Records and was currently working on her EP CC97, as in Camila Cabello 1997. We were still on tour with Ariana, she has also stopped flirting with Camila after she knew we were together. That and she also walked in on us while we were making out, to which she said "Took you long enough Jauregui." Camila's mom and mine were apparently best friends and were happy that we were together. Which surprised me because my mom did not like Camila.

Anyway, here I am in our hotel room in Paris, France for the European leg of this tour. Camila right next to me in our usual position. We were watching a movie in French so neither of us knew what they were saying but it didn't matter, we were enjoying each other's company. As the movie ended I wanted to try out something with Camila, let's just say I love being a tease.

"Camz?" I sit up slightly causing Camila to sit up with me.

"Yeah Lolo?"

"Are you tired?"

"Nope I am really jet lagged though." She giggles to which I chuckle.

"Wanna do something?" I say in a raspy, huskier voice.

"Something like what?" Camila says as she leans closer to me.

"Whatever you want babe." I smirk, my plan is very simple.

"I want you to do whatever you want." She says lips only inches away from mine.

"In that case," I grab her waist and pull her towards me, closing the small gap between us.

What started off as a small kiss soon turned into us making out. My plan was to get Camila all heated and flustered then rest. I'm so nice, I know, but hey I still need to get her back for that one time she left me all turned on in her dressing room. Let's just say she gave my neck some hickeys, while being half naked, well she was wearing her outfit but that material shows her sexy ass too much.

Anyway, now it's my turn, so as I'm kissing her I pull her onto my lap making her straddle me. My hands find their way down to their favorite spot, her ass and I give it a, somewhat, hard squeeze causing her to moan. With that I flip us over so I was straddling her, earning another quiet moan. I start kissing my way down to her neck stopping on her pulse point, otherwise known as her weak spot, I suck on it, getting quiet whimpers from her but when I bite down on it she lets out a loud moan. I smile and tug on her shirt asking for her permission to take it off, to which she sat up allowing me to slip it off her body. I look down and lick my lips, nothing I haven't seen before, but still she was so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper into her ear to which she blushes. "You really are." I kiss her lips, then slip my tongue into her mouth again, sucking on her tongue a bit then go on to explore the rest of her mouth.

I slowly started to grind my hips on her at this point I couldn't control myself anymore. What was the plan? Where am I again? Holy shit this really did change. Camila's moans were being muffled by my mouth and it was so good, I held back a few of my moans only letting quiet ones out.

*knock knock*

What the fuck? This always happens when we are getting to the good stuff.

"Aren't you going to answer the door?" Camila said trying to catch her breath, I groan.

"No. They'll go away eventually." I say as I continue to kiss around her neck.

*knock knock knock knock*

It sounded harder and faster.

"WHO IS IT?" Camila yells trying to get up. "Lauren you already left enough marks on me no more, go answer the door." I groan again as I sit up next to her on the bed. "Okay fine, I'll go."

"Fine, but once they're gone we continue." I frown, Camila gets up and rushes to the door.  WAIT! She doesn't have a shirt!

"Camz wait you for-" I got cut off by a scream, more like a shriek. I run out and into the hallway.

Standing there was none other than two forths of One Direction. Harry and Louis just stand there trying not to look at Camila while she has no shirt on... SHIT HER SHIRT.

"Hey Camz go put on a shirt, don't want these guys to see my goods." I end with a wink towards the guys as they cough nervously.

"OH MY GODS, I can't believe it's Larry, someone pinch me I must be dreaming!" As you say princess. I go up behind her and bite her shoulder, then I grab her by the waist and start walking to the room while I'm sort of carrying her off the floor. "Ow, I didn't mean it literally."

"Um, just give us a min. kay guys, come on in and sit down." I say to the guys.

"If you girls were busy we can come back later." Harry says in his British accent, as he scratches his neck.

"Nah we were just chilling. Hang on." I closed the bedroom door behind me and set Camila on the bed. I grabbed her shirt from off the floor and tossed it at her, to which she caught it and started to put on.

"Why is Larry here?" She asked once she was finished putting her shirt back on.

"Larry who?" What is she talking about now?

"Louis plus Harry, Larry. Get with the program Lolo." She walks up to me and quickly pecks my lips. "Why do I have the feeling you set this up?" I smirk.

"Maybe because I like you a lot, and because I told you you would meet them one day." Camila smiles and leans in for a longer loved filled kiss. "Come on, let's go meet your man celebrity crush, he has a few questions about your opinion for somethings." Her eyes widen.

"Lauren what did you tell him?" She almost shouts as we make our way towards the living room. Harry and Louis sat on the couch on their phones. Camila pulls me over to them and speaks.

"Sorry for freaking out, it's just that it's not everyday that-"

"Your fiancé shows up at your door and invites you to diner with his buds and himself? Yeah we get it happens all the time with fans." Harry says cutting her off. Looks like calling himself Camila's fiancé caught her by surprise, because her eyes widened even bigger, I didn't know they could expand that big, and not to mention her grip on my hand got tighter, the redness on her cheeks was also really noticeable.

"F-fia-fiancé?" Camila asked stuttering.

"Yup, our bud over here, Lauren," Harry stands up and walks over to me putting his arm around my shoulder, "Told me about our wedding plans here in Paris and well during the diner we were going to discuss the party arrangements." Camila turns and glares at me.

"MICHELLE JAUREGUI!" Camila whined angrily, well she used my middle name meaning she is mad at me, help.

"Sorry babe but I just had to tell him. You practically hugged me to death that night." I laughed. "Alright now what about this diner date?"

"Well Niall took Liam to the golf course to practice, so Harry and I decided to take you cute buttons to eat." Louis says. Cute button? Must be a British thing.

"Oh, well you want to go Camz?" I say wrapping my arms around her waist giving her neck a few quick kisses, I can see she is trying hard to not smile.

"Alright. When are we leaving?" Camila turns to Louis.

"Well it's six our reservation is at seven, so since I know how long girls take to change, you should start to get ready." Says Louis and with that we went to change.

(A/N:) Ok so I need help writing smut. Anyway above is my snapchat feel free to add me for random boring starbucks filled stories :)

So who's ur fav 1D member?
Mine was Zayn and still is. But right now from the group is Niall. Talking about 1D, Perfect just came on !!!!

Have a nice day or night and don't forget to smile. Love you babes