Chapter 9

Camila's POV

It was now Wednesday, and Dinah came by our house to ask Lauren if I could chill with her for the rest of the day. Lauren, being the sweet person she is, gladly accepted since she was to do nothing today. So here I am in Dinah's studio room, she telling me the plan on how to get Lauren jealous. After a while, she handed me a bikini top and cutoffs. We made our way down to the pool and found Normani tanning with Celine on two recliners.

"MANI!" Dinah ran up to her while she got up from the recliner, greeting her with a big hug that managed to lift Normani off the ground. Yeah Dinah might like Normani a bit, well between us, she has a crush on her.

"DJ!" Yelled Normani as she was lifted in to the air, wrapping her arms around Dinah's neck for support. "MILA!" She yelled as she was put back down. 

"MANIBEAR!" We all had a group hug.

"What about me?" Celine said from her spot on the chair, I almost forgot she was here, and to be honest, I wish she wasn't here but she is part of this plan so I guess she has to stay.

"Sup Celine." Dinah said fist bumping her, then turning to face me as I greet her, a small smirk forming on her lips.

"Hey Celly." I went over to her, expecting her to just greet me but I guess not.

"Whoa Mimi looking hot today." She got up and hugged me, causing Dinah's smirk to grow bigger, which in return made me blush. But not make the butterflies appear in my stomach like only Lauren causes when I'm around her. 

"Hey, you guys up for some rounds of chicken fights?" Dinah yelled from the top of a pool table, I hope she doesn't break it.

"YEAH!" We all yelled as we jumped into the pool and started to play, me on top of Dinah, and Celine on top of Normani.

Lauren's POV

So I'm headed down to the kitchen to refill my soda jar at the soda fountain when I hear laughs, one in particular that I love to hear. As I go towards the fancy, white, sliding glass backyard doors, I notice Dinah and Normani in the pool playing volleyball. Then I press my brows together and frown when I notice Celine, but what I really don't like is that she is semi in between Camila's legs, while Camila was sitting on the edge of the pool. I feel my anger going up to my throat and my fists ball together. Wait. Am I getting jealous?

I need to get out there, good thing I'm wearing my sports bra and girl boxers. What? Today is my lazy day.

I head outside towards the pool, where Dinah, who was facing me from the pool, immediately greeted me.

"Hey Lauser, finally you came to join is!" She says as she splashes water my way.

"Shut up D-Mac!" I try to block the water with my hands but still end up getting a bit wet.

"Hey Laur!" Normani says as she serves the ball.

"Hi Mani! What you up to Camz? Sup Celine." I say popping the "p" as I stop next to Camila. I don't like Celine, have you noticed?

"Hi Lolo! I'm just telling Celine about the time a hobo slept on a train, then during the night it left. Then when he came back, he had like two sacks filled with apples." Aren't bags of apples heavy? Okay, that's a story for later.

"Hello Lauren." Says Celine as I sit next to Camila. "Hey Mimi?" She calls her Mimi too, WHAT THE FUCK!

"Yes Celly?" Really?

Head: Stop getting jealous Lauren.

You're right I have nothing to worry about.

"Hop on my back?" What the fuck does she think she's doing?