Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

I may have forgotten to mention to my mom that we just packed our bags, (and by we, I mean me because Camila uses all of my street clothes (yes she has her own but she likes using mine and to be honest she looks way better in them than me) and left.) I mean we told Sinu I was going to visit a friend and was taking Camila, of course she said yes, and to make things even better she pulled me aside.

"Camila loves romantic things, like simple dinners, walks on the beach at night, and candle lit occasions."

"I will keep that in mind so when she goes on a date with someone they will know what she likes."

"Lauren, I know you like Camila. And between me and you, I could not be any happier that it's you she likes. You have a good heart Lauren, don't let anyone take that away from you. Make her happy, and if you hurt her I will personally tell Dinah to give you a Poly beat down."

"Thanks Sinu, and don't worry she is in good hands. I would never hurt her."

"Good. Enjoy your minication, like Dinah likes to call it. Esa niña si que es tremenda."

Yup, I'm so happy Sinu is letting me date her only daughter. It makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter even wilder and my heart to beat faster.

So here we are sleeping on this couch, well more like Camila sleeping, because to be honest I could not sleep well so I woke up a few hours later, I just can't stop thinking about what happened. I mean, we kissed, it was her first kiss, not to mention the hickies I left on her, marking her. I smile at that, I finally have a chance to make her mine, because now I know that she returns the feelings for me.

And let's be honest, I wanted this moment to happen for a long time now. But we're just acting like it did not even happen. This is why I need to ask her, but when? More importantly, I need to make this date perfect, she is giving me a chance, or at least it looks that way. I want to show her I really care about her, and will always be there for her when she needs me, or someone. I want to be the first person she thinks about in the morning, the reason for the smile on her face. She might not know it but I want her to know for sure that I do.

Then there's also this whole thing that is happening. Why do they want to speak with her? I have no idea but the thoughts of what they may say to her are making my head spin. I have no idea actually and that's why I'm up trying to figure out what it may be. It's like on the first day at school, you are excited to see what teacher you get, if you got the nice one who brings treats or the mean one who gives out homework every single day. What if-

"Lolo?" Camila stirs and mutters out, bringing me out of from deep in my thoughts, her voice like this is cute.

"Yeah Camz?" I whisper back, rubbing the back of her hand in efforts to comfort her, and look up to her.

"Why are you awake?" Camila starts playing with my hair.

"How do you know? Weren't you asleep?" I ask raising an eyebrow, was she also wake or was I thinking out loud? I usually do that and I don't even notice.

"Yes, but you were squeezing and pulling my hand. Are you okay?"

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry Camz. I didn't realize I was doing that." I bring our joined hands up to my mouth and place a gentle kiss on it.

"It's okay," She smiles softly. "What time is it?" Time for you to get a watch, hehe, no just no.

"Midnight. Go back to sleep, when you wake up we'll be there."

"I can't, once I wake up I can't go back to sleep." Sure you can. Light bulb!

"Sit up." I command her softly, she obeys and sits on the other side of the couch while I get up and turn over. I get in the same position we were in but I was now lying back with my head on the arm. "Come here." I open my arms and she smiles as she rests her head softly on my chest, sighing in content. "Again, goodnight Camzi." I kiss her forehead.