Chapter 6

(A/N): Sorry for uploading 2 chapter 5's, for some reason my computer decided to upload it twice :P

Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

So my mom thought it was a good idea for her to take Sinu and Camila shopping. I mean I wasn't against it, it's just that my mom took them shopping out of the city, and made me stay behind to do my daily exercise. I don't need more exercise, I already have toned abs and a few other toned muscles, not bragging though, just saying. So today I decided to do laps around the pool.

While I was doing that, Tori, another one of my helper-friends, came out to me with my phone in her hand.

"It's your mom, she's calling." She said handing me it with a smile.

"Thanks Tori." I say returning the smile.

"No problem, now if you'll excuse me, I have a date to get ready for."

"You get 'em girl."

"Thanks Laur. Bye." She was so happy that she skipped all the way back to the house with her curly blonde hair bouncing up and down. I turn back to my phone and call her back.

Hello woman, what do you want?

Just to let you know that I'm not going home until tomorrow.

What! Why? What about Sinu and Camila?

We are going to stay at a hotel, stop worrying.

But why?

Oh, because Sinu has never had an apple martini from Ashton.

Wow mom, what about Camila?

She will be staying in the hotel. I have to go now, bye.

Wait but wo-. The line went dead.

I guess I'll be alone until tomorrow, and so will Camila. I went up to my house and found Zayn, my German shepherd, sleeping by the stairs. He's free to roam around the house since he's friendly and doesn't leave the house. He's about four years old and semi lazy, the perfect cuddle buddy.

"Hey there buddy! Come cuddle with me yeah?" He gets up and goes up the stairs to my room . "I guess that's a yes." I laugh.

That's how I spent my day, cuddling with my dog, watching movies until it was time for dinner. After some really good fried chicken that I requested since my mom was not home, I went into the guest room of my house, which I had created into a studio before I knew Camila would be staying here. No one knows about this room, they all just assume that I have random junk in there, I always have it locked so no one can get in and discover this secret of mine. What is this secret I'm talking about? Well, I record songs and cover videos here, inside the piano stool is a laptop with all my songs and cover videos, I'm still learning how to play guitar though, I can play piano but not the damn guitar. I only use this room when I feel inspired to compose music, so today I decided to finish a song I was stuck on. So far I've got;

'I'm dancing in the rain cause there's a fire burning deep inside for you

I'm locked into your chain cause I'm addicted to the way your body moves'

Camila's POV

So Lauren's mom decided to stay until Friday, because apparently she and my mom are getting along so nicely, which makes me happy but it's really boring being by myself. I just stayed behind in the hotel watching movies and taking a dip in the pool. Once we got home I went up to Lauren's house and opened the door since her mom gave me a key. One of the main butlers, there's three, brought my stuff in and put it inside the house, I only bought a few things since I didn't want to spend a lot of Mrs. Jauregui's money. I thanked him and went to the couch to rest. I was tired, this morning we woke up at six AM to shop because Mrs. Jauregui and my mom went clubbing the other day we were there. It was one PM when I slept and later I was rudely awaken when I heard two voices scream out my name. I was startled so I semi jumped and fell to the ground with a loud thud.