Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Camila's POV

As I enter the room the smell of vanilla hits my nose, it smelled so good. Once I get a better look, I can see what seems to be a living room with two small couches, a small center table, and a giant flat screen TV. The walls are light blue with Christmas lights hanging at the top of the walls. It seems to also have a small fridge in the corner and a table with loads of candies and chip bags. Then there's a staircase that leads up to a hall where I can't see any further.

Wow this seems like a small house inside a house!

"Whoa." I said under my breath so Lauren wouldn't hear, but I guess she heard it.

"Nah, this is nothing compared to the other rooms in the mansion."

"Still, this looks like a mini house inside a house." I'm still looking around since Lauren hasn't shown me my room.

"I'll show you around as soon as I wake up, which reminds me. Up the stairs there are three doors, the first one is the bathroom, the second my room and the third is the guest room -but it's not ready since my mom did not tell me I was getting a head helper." Wait did she just call me her helper? Well that's the first. "It's all filled with junk and other shit."

"Then where will I stay? I'm pretty sure this mansion has a million other rooms I can stay in." I say trying to help her out.

"No you can stay in my room, I have a king sized bed that's way too big for me alone. So you can take a shower and I'll grab you up a shirt and shorts for you, oh and some other necessities." She tells me with a friendly smile.

"Thank you very much Lauren." I say returning her smile. Although it hits me she's rich and her mom doesn't like me, what will she think if she sees me wearing Lauren's expensive clothes? "Wait but I don't think your mom will approve of me wearing your clothes."

"Don't worry I'll just give you regular street clothes. My mom doesn't even know I own any." She winks and turns to walk up the stairs.

I follow behind her and head into the bathroom. It's all simple which reminds me of the house we used to own before the accident happened. Enough talking about that stupid thought, just let me shower alone in peace. I try not to take so long in the shower because usually the longer you stay under the relaxing warm water, your mind starts to wonder and think about stuff and I really don't want to. That and its been a while since I have taken a shower like this with warm water.

Yes I used to shower, no I did not shower with warm water. In fact the water was super cold, like ice cold, but I got used to it.

After I got out of the tub, well not really tub it's just a floor with sliding doors and tiles covering it, I find clothes on the toilet with a note that says,

'Camz :)

Feel free to use anything in the cubbies and supplies under the sink. I left some new personal things under the sink, when you are done feel free to do anything or come to bed with me. (That way I could test how good of a cuddle-er(?) you are ;)

-Lauren'

Fuck she's too kind, which must mean she wants something from me. All I know about her is that her dad is the world's greatest singer of any type of music from pop to rock to indie. Her mom is one of the top 3 lawyers in the world, she can fight over anything and win, and she's not the woman you want to mess with. But Lauren, what does she do? I haven't read, yes read because I don't have a phone, internet or a TV, anything about her in the newspaper. Maybe I'll ask her when we get to know each other better, and by that I mean giving the shortest of answers to any personal questions she asks me.