Chapter 14

(A/N) First publish, Nov. 15, 2015

Lauren POV

I could tell Camila was nervous as she was put in the elevator that would take her up on stage. Her performance was only five songs, all of them from other artists of course. Once the lights went down the crowd stopped screaming and the whole arena was quiet. The song Bang Bang came on and Camila showed up on the stage, the crowd started cheering, but once she started to sing the whole arena screamed and sang along. Ariana joined her for her part and for Nicki's part, I grabbed a microphone and ran up the stage just in time for me to start rapping the part. Camila smiled at me, and danced with me until the high note came on. Yet, again, like the first time, she slayed the high note, hitting it more than perfect in her unique voice. That's when I came off stage. The rest of the show went great, Camila danced and sang, I could tell she loved being on the stage the way her face lit up whenever the crowd would sing back at her, it brought a smile to my face. Once she finished, Shawn Mendes, another singer on this tour, came running on stage. What is he doing?

'ANAHEIM! GIVE IT UP FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN!' The crowd went wild, 'ALRIGHT NOW WHAT'S HER NAME!?'

CAMILA!

'WHAT'S HER NAME!?'

CAMILA CABELLO!

'Thanks, you guys were an awesome crowd to sing to, but now it's Ariana's turn!' Camila said to the crowd and she turned to leave but was stopped by Shawn. Get. Your. Hands. Off. Her. Mendes.

'Actually Camila,' Shawn said, 'Let's sing a duet real quick.' WHAT THE FUCK, he's hitting on her.

Shawmila! Someone shouted from the front row. Shaw-who?

'Alright, how could I say no to you guys?' She turns to look at me and I gave her two thumbs up and a goofy smile which made her smile. 'Which one?' She says turning to Shawn.

'The Hills! I-I think your voice would sound amazing with that song. Well actually your voice would sound amazing with anything.' The crowd whistles and cheers even louder. Stop flirting with my girl Mendes!

'Okay then.' And with that the music starts.

It was an awesome performance, her voice sounded amazing, the only part I hated was when Shawn would lick his lips when Camila sang and closed her eyes. I so badly wanted to go out there and punch him, I don't like sharing if you haven't noticed. Once they finished Camila shouted 'Thank you! Goodnight!' and ran off the stage over to me, jumping onto me, I spun us around a few times as she wrapped her legs around me.

"You did amazing babe." Her smile grew wider then she crashed her lips with mine, me still carrying her. What happened next made me smirk.

"Camila where are yo- oh!" Shawn stands a few feet away from us, shocked that Camila and I were kissing I bet. Camila smiles at me and stands up, pecking my lips before turning to face Shawn.

"Hey great show out there."

"Um, yeah y-you to." He looks at me as I walk up to him, and extend my arm.

"Hi, I'm Laur-"

"Lauren Jauregui, I know who you are, who doesn't. Such an honor to meet you, I didn't know you came to watch the show." He seems very...excited(?) to see me, yet oblivious, I don't know if he was ignoring that he just saw us kiss, or if he was shocked to see me earlier. Which is unnecessary I'm not even famous for anything, just for being the daughter of the richest people in the world.

"Well I'm actually here with Camila, I'll be here during the whole tour." I smile at him to which he nods.

"So are you like her sponsor, or something?" Wow he must be very oblivious.

"She is here as my supportive and green eyed beauty girlfriend." Camila cuts in, making me feel a bit of heat rushing up my cheeks and I think my heart skipped a beat.

Heart: I did.

"Girlfriend? Oh I never thought you- um- I never- um, nevermind. You two look cute together. Uh, Imma go freshen up now, bye. Nice meeting you Lauren." He smiles and leaves. Once he turns the corner, Camila faces me and we both burst out into laughter.

"Poor guy." I say as I take hold of Camila's hand. "I don't like sharing though." I peck Camila's lips. "Now let's go prank Ariana shall we."

"Great idea!"

****

The prank was to surprise Ariana and mess her up. The only reason I'm doing this is because it's a custom of mine to prank people on tour the first time they come on, in this case first time we're on tour, and the last performance on tour. I snuck in two confetti stick poppers, many cans of silly string and also three very lucky fans who I found sitting on the other side of the fence where Ariana's tour bus was at. I gave them each a can in both hands and a confetti stick for Camila and me.

"During the last high note we go out okay guys."

"Okay". They all say together.

On Ariana's last high note in One Last Time we rush out and start spraying her while she was still trying to finish the song running all over the stage trying to avoid the string. By this time Tracy, Nekai, the twins Bri and Scott and Boii Boii joined in spraying silly sting. The crowd went crazy cheering and shouting. After Ariana finished she thanked us not before flirting again with Camila, but I let it slide since we were having a good time and after that we left. Camila wanted pizza so I bought her one from the best pizza shop here in LA.

We went back to the hotel and cuddled until Camila fell asleep next to me, her head on my stomach and her arm drapped over my waist. She had a long day, and honestly after that show I'm surprised she lasted this long. She did an amazing job, and deserves all good things that come her way. I'm glad she is letting me come along on this ride.

"Goodnight Camz, sweet dreams my princess." And with that I drifted off to sleep.

(A/N:) Alright late update...well at least for me haha. So someone asked me how long this is going to be, this book will be at least...21 chapters including the prologue at the end. So right this was just like a filler chapter, so it was shorter.

So guys what do you think about IKWYDLS? Shawmila?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 5H2!!!!! Dinah said she and Lauren wrote some songs so IM SO EXCITED TO HERE ATLEAST ONE SONG!!!! I AM SUCH A LAUREN AND DINAH GIRL IF YOU DID NOT KNOW :) !!!! The next update will be like a YouTube video so don't be confused if its in no ones POV.

Anyways Imma leave it at that. Have a nice day/night and don't forget to smile. :)