News Video

First published, Nov 16, 2015

(A/N:)  Ok so you guys can just skip this if you want to it's just a little thing I wanted to add in for fun. Its just like a YouTube gossip video thingy. Have a nice day or night and don't forget to smile, it's good for your jaw muscles (I think 😀).

And in other news, looks like the daughter of the wealthiest people on the planet is finally out of hiding. Lauren Jauregui-

More like Jauregay, John.

Right Thomas, apparently she has been seen hanging around a beautiful brunette. Which we learned is upcoming singer Camila Cabello, an eighteen year old who recently opened up for Ariana Grande on her Honeymoon Tour, and is currently on tour with, she has an amazing voice. Anyway the two were seen holding hands and kissing around Hollywood a few weeks ago. Apparently the two also flirt threw Twitter, and even though none of them has confirmed it or spoken about it, they seem like they are official.

But wait John, did Shawn Mendes not say they were together when he was asked if him and that Camila girl were dating after flirting through Twitter a few times and on stage during the tour?

Hold on there Thomas, Mendes only said and I quote. "Camila is taken, besides I will never get a chance at taking her out as my date, she's on the other side." Basically saying she is off the market and not playing on the first team, or in other words she's a lesbian.

Well what do you, the people of planet Earth think? Camren, real or fake. Yay or nay. Shawmila nah or yeah?

Either way Thomas, I just hope they are happy. This has been the Hollywood Gossip Minute. Thanks for watching, bye.