Chapter 17

Chapter 17 (Part 1) Camila's POV

What a night. Lauren finally gave me what we both wanted. Even if I am a little sore down there I regret nothing at all. She was so gentle yet rough. Last night my heart was going at a very fast pace and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. That was the best night ever, making love in the city of love. I sigh in content and cuddle more into Lauren, who was by my side.

****

Si mama, esta hermosa!

Estas hablando sobre la cuidad o Lauren?

Mmhhh, both haha

Well take care mija, I have to go check on Regina, es una diablita esa niña

Te quiero mucho mami! Besos, adios!

Yo tambien te quiero, later loser.

I may need to keep my mom away from Dinah for a bit, haha, sounds like she's around her too much. As I get off the phone I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and a mouth placing a quick kiss on my cheek.

"After the show let me take you somewhere special." Lauren said next to my ear, sending a shiver down my back and making my hairs stand up, I bite my lower lip.

"What can be more special than spending time with you?" I say turning around and wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Oh trust me this will be much better than being in here all day baby. You little dork." She says as she rubs her nose with mine.

"Your dork and you love it." I kiss her and bury my face in her neck. "Now let's go, it's my last show here in France." I grab her hand and lead her to the door, all the while the electricity running threw my arms and body.

****

THANK YOU PARIS! YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!

CA-MI-LA CA-MI-LA

Now if you guys will excuse me I have a date to get to!

The crowd goes crazy with oos and whistles.

Je vous aime les gars!

I yell to the crowd as I blew a kiss and ran off stage into Lauren's open arms.

"Ariana choose your outfit for tonight now go change so we can get to your surprise." I kissed her lips and nodded as I made my way to my dressing room, butterflies erupting in my stomach just waiting to see what will happen later on.

****

Lauren had a limp pick me up saying she was at the surprise location, so as I rode alone in the limo the song "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran came on, I loving that song started to sing it.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
lace your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

"You have a very lovely voice Ms. Cabello." Said the driver's voice pulling me from the different planet I seem to have drifted off to.

"Thank you Jack. Are we here?" I say as I noticed the car stopped moving.

"Yes ma'am. Ms. Lauren is waiting for you under there." He points behind him and my eyes widen. We were at the Eiffel Tower and Lauren was standing there smiling.

"Thanks Jack, have a good night." I exit the limo as Jack opens my door.

"No problem. Have fun, looks like an excellent date night." He leave with a wink, I like that guy's personality, all of Lauren's staff is kind, I guess that's the reason they work here. I speed walk to Lauren, excited for this date to begin.

"Really! The Eiffel Tower?!" I semi yell as Lauren wraps her arms around me as greeting, she chuckles.

"Yup we have a reservation in 10 minutes at the Le Jules Verne, ooo that's the most Frenchyest thing I've said, now let's get going." I giggle, I'm pretty sure that's not a real word but I'll keep quiet this time, just this one time, no need to knock the grammar queen's crown. She grabs my hand and I intertwine our fingers as we walk together in a comfortable silence.