Prologue

There is a saying; 'Never judge a book by it's cover'. Overall it says that we shouldn't judge people by what thay look like but by who they are insdie, their personality. How they act and there story.

We learn this from when we are young. Our parents say this to us always-all the chance thay get- however we still do it, they still do it. Judge. We still judge people by what they look like or by what we heard.

It's just like a second nature to us. It's as if humans have these warning bells in our head that keep ringing to tell us to keep away. They keep repeating 'stranger danger'.

We would rather guess -judge- people than not know at all. We have this fear of not knowing. Because when we see or meet a stranger we instently put a label on them. Our brain puts them in a category.

Danger or Safe

It's just in our nature to do that. Sometimes you even do it without realizing it and only after a moment you remined yourself to not jude.However it's too late,your brain will still put a label on that person without you even knowing.

We can aviode that. My perants aim was that, and they succeeded.

You see my perants both have profound deafness. It's just another way to say they are deaf.They can't hear a thing.

They know the feeling of being judged by other people. Maybe they aren't judged in a bad way however they still are being labled.

When people realize they are deaf they already think of them as weak,fragile as if they are made of delicate crystal that might break any second.

It's good-in a way-because it shows they care but just because someone is different from us it doesn't mean they are weak.

My perants were sick of that feeling. They were independent. They didn't want people to look at them with pity because they didn't need it.

They taught me to never judge. They taught me there is always more to a person then what meets the eye. They taught me that someone may be beautiful on the outside but rotten to the core on the inside. That someone may not look the nicest but has the kindst heart you will meet.

My life may have been silent. And I may not be commuincating with my perants like other people, however unlike others I learnt a lesson some forget. I learnt that you never judge 'cause there is more than meets the eye.

Who said having a silent life is different from a normal is wrong, they just guessed- they judged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So this is the prologue of 'Silent' do you like it? Did it teach you something?

It's short but all my prologue are short. So yeah!

Well thank you and bye, see you soon!

-HiddenKnight