Chapter 1- Purple Eyes

Signing, I ignored my long time best friend Charity Anderson and looked out the window into the gloomy September morning. Not seeing that my focus is long gone Charity kept whispering her newest gossip. Charity is the schools gossiper, she knows everything about everyone. True or not.

Personally, I hate gossip. Whenever Charity start her gossip hour I zone out. I just hate gossip, I hate the lie that lies beneath. In my eyes 'gossip' is another word word for lie, not true, guessing,judging.

It's weird in a way. That just a little story can cause big damage. You may not see it but I do. I see the way the person looks when they hear the gossip about them. The way their eyes widen a fraction and blaze with fire or tears.

I stay away from gossip and Charity, well, she tries but fails most of the time. Normally, I would just zone out or draw just to not listen to the gossip. There are times when I do listen, however this is only when I'm down and need cheering up so I listen to these ridiculous stories and laugh my head off,thinking there is no boundary for the human imagination.

But this time I didn't draw. I zoned out....But differently. Normally, I would thing about school, home, lunch, art, books anything I know. But this time I thought about deep purple enchanting eyes.

~Flashback ~

My blueish-green eyes stared at my black boots as I walked/ran to my new classroom. They squeaked slightly as I turned yet another corner. It crystal clear. I am going to be late. And it not even my fault.... In a way.

It's nutella's and Rexs falut. Nutella finished and I was left all alone to eat a granola bar and then Rex is just too cuddly for his own good.

Signing once more, I clutched my book to my chest as the seconds passed faster and yet I was no where near my new classroom ,however, closer to a stone hard chest.

Lightly, I bumed into the chest. Warm, strong hands shot out to grap my shoulder to stop me from falling.

Tingles ran up and down my shoulder as I slowly looked up only to be met by beautiful, rare purple eyes. It seemed as if light lilac decorates the outside of his iris' and then fades into a rich deep purple.

I snapped out of my trance when I noticed something behined him; classroom B17.

Smiling faintly, I came out of his hands (that may I inform you still are gripping my petite shoulder).

"Sorry" I mumbled and smiled again before walking past him to my classroom, all the time feeling deep purple eyes burning holes through my skull.

~End of Flashback~

".......and then she apparently hit her!You hear me she hit her- Wiz? Are you even listening? Wiz? WIZ? WHISPER F*CKING WOO-"

I clamped my hand over Charity's mouth before she could bring any attention to us while glaring at her which in return got a glare from her.

"Clam down. OK? I heard you, OK?" I said while cautiontly taking my hand away from her mouth. When she didn't say anything else I dropped my hand completely and onto my lap while signing.

For the past few minutes all I could think about was them deep entrnacing purple eyes. I don't even know why. Yes, they are beautiful but so what? Something can be beautiful outside but ugly on the inside. Then..... why am I thinking about them? Easy (I think) I never saw eyes like this before and I am....curious?

"What happened to you? You seem to be a lot more zoned out then normally." Charity asked raising a perfect eyebrow as her warm brown eyes twinkled.