Chapter 16- Akawrd

I was laying on my back on my bedroom floor staring at the once white ceiling that with age turned a beige colour, a million thoughts were rushing through my head yet none of which stayed more than a second. I didn't really know what to think, where to start and where to end. It was like my mind was a big mush of words and thoughts, none of which made sense. And while all these thoughts came and go, they revolved around the same thing. The same person which had the eyes of lavender. The same person which made my heart race unknowingly. The same person that mare hours ago stole or rather received my first kiss. 

Maddox Knight. 

After the bell rang and we parted ways with hot red blushes coating our cheeks and our lips a little swollen, all I could think about was what that kiss meant for him, for our friendship. There's no secret that on my side that kiss meant everything, but what about him? Was it just a thing of the moment? Was it a new way of making me learn Maths? Did he do this with a lot of girls? I had all these thought and yet no answers. 

My door slowly creaked open and slowly popped out my mums head, her light brown hair in a high ponytail at the top of her head and her eyes twingling. A smile came onto my, silently saying to her to come in. When she did, in her hand was a steaming cup of tea and some biscuits in the other. She sat down next to me on the floor, handing the tea to me and putting the biscuits next to me. 

"What's up?" she signed "You seem sad, it's unlike you"

Sitting up probably, I crossed my legs and fiddled with my thumbs, then looking up into my mothers eyes I decided to try to discretely ask her about my problem since she must have went through the same thing as me once. 

"Mum, lets say theoretically I had a friend who has a crush on a boy in her friendship group, and theoretically the boy kissed her while torturing her, theoretically taking her first kiss, and now she is confused because she doesn't know what that meant to him, what should she say? Theoretically, of course."

My mum smiled and shook her head while chuckling under her breath. "Well, honey, the smartest thing she could do is ask him what it meant, she has a right to if it was theoretically her first kiss."     

I frowned, "But what if she's afraid? What if he'll laugh at her face?"

"Then he's a dickhead that doesn't deserve her. " 

"MUM!" Never have I ever expected her to say something like this. 

She just chuckled and stood up, moving towards the door. Right before she walked out she turned again towards me with a sly smile on her face. 

"Also honey, better not tell your father about this or he will theoretically shoot Maddox" 

*************

"Okay, so wait a minute you're telling me that you and Maddox had made-out session? In the library? When you should've been studying Maths?" Charity asked, her eyebrow raised and a sly smile painted on her pale face, "Oh my God, who are you and what did you do to my innocent Whisper?!"

My cheeks suddenly stained a red colour as I quickly put my hand over her mouth, "HUSH! Not everyone has to know!" I whisper yelled in her ear, my eyes narrowing into slits, then mumbling under my breath I said, "also I wouldn't call it a make-out session, more like kissing innocently."

Charity snorted in return, smacking my hand away form her mouth. "Yeah and I'm Queen America"

"We're British."

"Exactly."

I rolled my eyes at her while also looking around the school parking lot, looking for a particular man.