Chapter 12- Nickname

"Ok, ok how about kitten?"

"Too clique,"

"Ok,em....love?"

"You sound like an old grandma."

"Willow?"

"It's nice but you would be changing my name completely."

"Honey?"

"Again with the old grandma"

"Babycakes?"

"You're just reminding me that I'm short"

"Sunshine?"

"That is just depressing 'cause there is never sun in England."

".....Oh! This is good! Ready?How about Doddle?!"

I stared at him as if he had grown two heads,"Maddox- I have no idea what your second name is- Knight I have no idea how you got that name but don't you even dare call me that!"

Maddox pouted making his luscious lips look more softer then ever and his lilac eyes wide and sparkly.

Somehow me,Charity and the boys all ended up in the same physics class, and right now Maddox is deciding what nickname he should give me while our friends stare at us as if we were aliens.

It has been a few weeks and me, Charity and the boys have been hanging out a little bit more. I wouldn't call us best friends or even really friends but definitely not acquaintance something in the middle.

"Then what the hell should I call you?!" Maddox exclaimed, throwing his hands up in frustration and ruffling his soft black hair.

For some reason Dox made it his mission to give me, and I quote, 'a unique none-clique nickname that no one ever will call you'.

"Dox," I softly layed my hand on his shoulder making a weird feeling run through my body. "You don't have to give me a nickname just call me Wiz or Whisper- hardly anyone calls me that."

He nodded his head slowly, "I-I guess" he signed, "but you gave me a nickname that no one ever called me a-and I wanted the same for you!" He banged his head down on the table and stayed like that. Forehead to the table,hands on his lap.

People gave us weird looks as I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and overtaking them. I poke Maddox's cheek hoping he would raise his head. Nope.

Poke. Nope.
Poke. Nope.
Poke..........nope!

In frustration I ruffled his head hoping to annoying him but in return he nudged my hand again like a dog asking for attention.

A laugh escaped Liam, "Damn! (AN: say Daniel and I will take my dad's shotgun out, capisci mate?) Maddox the teddy bear is out!"

Dox in return slapped Liam who then missed Maddox and hit Jacob which then resulted in them fighting like cats that are on their periods......do cats even get periods?

I think they don't, just image seeing random red spots all over your house or imagine a cat wearing a tampon or a pad. Yup haliarious. . . .

"Whisper? Ello?! You there?!" I snapped out of my......whatever you want to call it, and turned to Charity. She looked at me with her eyebrows rasied. "What was you thinking about?"

Oh, you know just cats on their periods, "Oh, nothing."

She looked at me suspiciously and nodded her head, not quite believing me, "Ok then, whatever you say."