Chapter 5- School

I signed hearing my alarm blearing at me to wake up. I quickly turned it off, not in the mood to get up.

As you can see I am not a morning person.

But let's be true, who is a morning person? I guess there are morning people but it's just hard for me to imagine it.

When I was finally able to get up and shower, I went to chose my clothes; this time remembering to get warm clothes.

I chose a blue shirt with black jeans and half boots. In addition to this I added a leather jacket and a cream scarf to keep me warm.

Looking at the leather jacket I remembered what Maddox did yesterday. I still don't get why he would give me his leather jacket especially that I'm quiet sure it's real leather and he gave it to me. Me! The clumsy shy girl!

Signing, I shook my had to get rid of those thoughts.

Forget it Whisper, my conscience said he was just nice enough to give you his leather jacket nothing else. You're overreacting.

And maybe I was. Maybe I am overreacting by just a nice act of kindness.

I signed and turned to my bathroom mirror.

Looking in the mirror I was met with a petite 5'5 girl with waist long brown hair with natural bloned highlights here and there. She had blueish-green eyes that twingled in the sunshine, full rosy lips and straight white teeth. The girl had pale skin, but not too pale to make her look sick. The girl had a innocent look to her making her seem like a child still trying to discover the unknown world.

That girl was me. And I liked it. I liked that I wasn't anything special. I liked it that I wasn't a model. I liked it that I'm plain, that I can blend into the crowd. This is me and I like it. And I won't change.

A smile graced my lips as I made sure every thing is in place. When everything was, I went downstairs to the kitchen were my dad was reading a newspaper.

I kissed his cheek gaining his attention. His blueish-green eyes met with my identical ones as he smiled happily at me.

Wait, I know a morning person. My dad. Unlike me and my mum he is a morning person.

"Morning dad" I signed to him while smiling.

"Morning Darling," he signed back. "Your mum already gone to work just so you know"

"Ok, thanks for telling me!"

Turning around I grapped bread and put it in the toster while looking for my true love, nutella.

If I could I would marry nutella.

When I finally saw it I thanked the heavens for my amazing mum that never forgets to buy me nutella. Grapping the toast I speared heaven on it.

Putting the last piece of the toast in my mouth, I turned to my dad who was silently laughing at me, "Ok I'm going dad, see you later!"

Kissing his cheek I grapped my backpack and rushed to the door, not forgetting to take my earphones with me.

When I came outside I took a deep breath of the cold air as it slightly burned my lungs.

"I don't understand," I said to myself as I started walking. "It's only September, it's not suppose to be that cold."

*******************
Crosswell High. Full of life, gossip and other things you will find in high schools.

Students ran in and out of the main building like ants, in a hurry to do whatever they have to do.

Walking inside I walked to my locker where already Charity was standing looking through her iPhone.

"Hi,your early." I stated while opening my locker which was filled with everything and nothing.

"Says who?" Rasing a eyebrow, playfulness flashed through her eyes when I gave her a mock glare. "Kk, calm down, my dad drove me early."

Nodding, I closed my locker when I made sure I have everything.

We slowly walked towards our homeroom as Charity gave her daily dose of gossip and I gave my daily dose of ignoring.

*********************

I sat silently at the back of my English class waiting for students to come in. All homeroom Charity was babbling about yesterday's leather jacket event and all I did was shut her out.

It was ridiculous how fast the rumours had spread but more importantly it's ridiculous what they have came up to. I also came to a conclusion; human imagination has no- I reapet NO boundaries.

"Lost in your own world I see." Came a husky voice from next to me making me jump back to reality.

Beside me sat non other then Maddox Knight. Today he was wearing a deep blood red t-shirt with his leather jacket on, black jeans and black boots.

A lot of black.

Looking into his memorazing eyes I willed myself not to get lost in the depth of lilac. "Oh,em....hi I guess I-I zoned o-out a b-bit. Em yeah."

I bowed my head in embarrassment making my hair fall around me like a curtin.

Hearing Maddox chuckle made my head snap up to look at him. A small smile graced his lips and his eyes twingled with what seemed to be assument.

"You're cute." Maddox muttered under his breath but I still heard it.

A deep blush decorated my cheecks, "S-shut up! I'm not cute!" I pounted and crossed my arms praying to God that Maddox didn't notice me sutter.

Another chuckle could be heard from him, "Sure whatever you say Whisper."

For some weird and unknown reason my heart fluttered and my guts turned in a good way when he said my name.

"Whatever."

Maddox smiled a bit at my childish behavior and I couldn't stop but smile back a little.

Silence hung over us for a minute but I didn't mind, I was used to it. I played with a lose thread of my jacket, twirling it around my finger.

"I see you got your own jacket today." Looking up to him a little laugh bubbled out of me.

"Yeah, thank you yet again for giving me your jacket yesterday. It was really nice of you, but why did you gave it to me?"

Maddox opened his mouth to respond bit got cut off by the bell ringing and our English teacher coming in.

Let the school begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello!

.....You like the chapter?

I really don't know what to say so Ello!

Whisper's clothes on the side!

Vote
Comment
Follow
And go to school! (You love me don't you?)

~HiddenKnight