Chapter 14- Help

I glanced at Maddox, not knowing what he meant however chosing not to question him. I only smiled at him and grapped everything we needed, giving some of the heavier things to Maddox.

Finally down stairs we all started to discuss the project.

"Alright, I think we should do a diamond structure." Charity stated.

Everyone one looked to each slowly nodding their heads, agreeing with the idea, but of course you can't go one minute without Charity and Jacob arguing.

Snoring Jacob remarked, "Of course you would say that, we all know that the Diamond and anything sparkling is a girls best frien-OUCH! That hurts!"

He rubbed both sides of his head were me and Charity slapped him.

"Think twice before yoy say something Tweety"

"Yupp"
**************
"Ok, so diamonds. Who wanna do the calculations?" Laim asked, his pale blue eyes zoning on me. "What about you miss nerdy-glasses?"

In any other situation I would of glared at him or something along these lines, but not now.

Panick and embarrassment started to set in my stomach at the thought of doing the calculations and then embarrassing myself beacuse all of them would be wrong. As you can see me and Maths don't mix together. In the corner of my eyes I could see Maddox glancing at me, concer written on his face.

Suddenly, Charity burst out laughing, clutching her stomach in the process as tears rolled down her face.

"Wh-w-Whisper and Maths DON'T mix! She's horrible at it!" She laughed, "Of course, no offence, you know I love you."

I smiled and nodded, turning towards Liam.

"Sadly, she's right, I'm horrible at Maths or anything realted to it. That's a fact." I pointed my finger at him with pursed lips.

I should really revise. 

"Well, anyway- if you want I can do the struture o-or the describtion?" I  silently pleaded with my eyes wide and innocent. Next to me, Maddox turned to me with a small crokered smile, his cheeks lifting up and his eyes crinkling at the corners, his purple eyes shining.

"Don't worry Whisper, you don't have to do anything that you are uncomfortable with." Maddox said, while Liam nodded- agreeing with him. In return I smiled.

Jacob nodded with pursed lips and a calm expression, "Alrrright, well......I'M NOT DOING THE CALCULATIONS SO IT'S ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" He pointed a finger in Maddox's and Liam's direction, his eyes comically wide with a frown attached on his face.

Charity burst out laughing, followed by me and soon enough all of us were in hysterical laughter.

***********
"You stupid dimwit! You put too much gule!"

Jacob frowned, his eyebrows crashing and his lips pouting.

"Well, I'm sorry but not all of us are a OCD nerd.....and I did not put too much glue!" Jacob remarked, ".....and your the dimwit." He mumbled.

Staring at him I rolled my eyes and rasied an eyebrow, "Well I'm sorry that you can't do a simple task like gluing, something that even a five year old can do" Jacob pouted and was about to say something but was intterputed by Liam and Maddox.

Laim glared at us with his pale blue eyes narrowing into little slits, "Will the both of you shut up? Some of us are trying to do something a five year old would struggle with."

Both me and Jacob done the gesture were you zip our mouths- indicating that we'll shut up.

Somewhat naturally, my eyes travelled to Maddox who was already looking at me with his magnificent eyes. He had a small smile on his face that only widen when he saw me looking.

"Jacob stop bullying Whisper" his voice travelled through the living room. We all burst out laughing at Jacobs face, his mouth was wide with shock as he palced his right arm on his heart dramatically.

"Excuse you bitch, what happened to 'bros before hoes'?And she's the one bullying me!"

Yet again the room was filled with laughter that was soon followed by Jacob himself.

After this everyone got on with their work, I looked around the living room and looked at the peolpe I call my friends.  Somehow my eyes travelled to Maddox, my eyes zoomed in on his sharp jaw, a little bit crokered teeth, his small but plush pale pink lips. I noticed the slightly visable black bags that adored his memorazing eyes and the way he would turn his head to the side whenever he thought about something harder.

Then I noticed his eyes locking with mine, one of his cheecks lifting when a smirk appeared on his face.

"Like what you see? Beacuse I'll tell you one thing," he came closer to me, his fresh breath hitting my flushed cheecks softly as his lips barley scraped my earlobe. "I like what I see," he bit his lips and cocked his head to the side, playing with my hair. "Especially the glasses. I can see you beautiful eyes better."

My breath was caught in my lungs as my eyes met with his, two colours colliding with each other in perfect harmony. It seemed as though we were suddenly invisible to the world and our friends as they paid us no attention.Without destroying our perfect little world, Maddox leaned in and ever so gently kissed my rosy cheeck.

Maddox's POV :

Many people are afraid of drowning, they are scared of the oceans depth. It's human nature to be scared of the things that are unknown for us, but not for me. I'm not afraid to drown in Whisper's ocean like eyes. Yes I may not know what lies in the depth but I can risk it. I can drown over and over again in her eyes if only it means I will discover what really hides inside of those desciving windows.

So as I looked in her eyes,the eyes that captures me tightly in their arms, I knew what I had to do in order to save not only me but my family from drowning.

Taking a deep breath- trying so hard not to look at her rosy pink cheecks that I find so adorable- I said,

"Do you want me to tutor you in Maths?"

********

......So.......I'm alive, please don't kill me?

.....I got Kidnapped by unicorns?

........I died but came to hunt Wattpad?

I know that I didn't update in a very long while but for some reason this school year feels so odd for me, I can't make a good planned time for homework, writing, drawing and reading. But also I had this terrible writers block where I literally would write a word and then just stare at my phone for 5 minutes and then give up.

I'm really sorry.

Oh and Merry Christmas or Happy whatever your celabrating!🎀🎄🎁🎉🎊

- A very sorry HiddenKnight