Chapter 3- Leather Jacket

The lesson seemed to drag on for hours with Mr.Staley solum, bored voice.

Overall it seemed as if I have doddled more then I had taken notes and it's all because it seemed as if some people would rather annoy Mr Staley then learn something.

Mr.Staley is a old over 40 year old man with graying hair and old fashioned glasses. His face seemed to shine bright red whenever he was annoyed or angry- which was all lesson.

My page was filled with random doddles of flowers, butterfly's, cats, dogs, music notes, funny faces and many more and occasional notes here and there.

Suddenly, the bell rang throughout the the loud classroom signalising freedom from this class. I slowly packed my things as, in thr corner if my eye, I saw some students rush as fast as they could out the classroom while others moved more slowly.

"What do you have now?" Asked Charity standing up from her seat.

"History, you?"

"Arrrr Geography, great now we have to go out in this weather!" Charity pointed towards the window where you cold see the cold rain and gloomy September morning, "but at least I will be somewhat warmer then you tumblr girl"

Looking down at my clothes I knew she is right. While she had a thick jeans, sweater and coat I had black boots, dark blue jeans a white tank top that reached mid thigh and a thin light brown sweater thrown on top. The kind of thing you see on tumblr. It's still a mystery for me how I got to school without freezing to death.

"Whatever, come on or we'll be late" I mumbled grapping my bag.

Charity said no more as we existed the now nearly empty classroom except the three late boys that are yet again being scowled by Mr. Staley.

We headed towards the doors that lead outside where you have to go to get to the history and geography building.

Or in other words the doors that lead to the cold weather.

"Remind me, why don't you have a coat on?" Charity asked as we neard the doors.

"Lets just say that you forget a lot of stuff when you're in a hurry."

Charity stifled a giggle and bit her lip to stop her from laughing.

We were just about to open the door when I heard someone call my name in the distance. I ignored them thinking it may just be some kid making jokes about my name, but that idea came crashing down when I felt a rough, callous hand grap my wrist in a tight yet soft hold, turning me to face him.

Suddenly my blueish- green eyes met with deep purple ones. Maddox.

My mouth opened but closed immediately when I felt something heavy on my shoulders. A leather jacket. Maddox's leather jacket.

He gave me his leather jacket.

I looked down to make sure I wasn't imagining it and sure enough I wasn't. The leather felt heavy yet light against my small Petit frame. Also, I'm sure it looked ridiculous on my small 5'5 feet frame. But, frankly, I didn't care. I like the way it warmed me and the way it gave off a unique sent. Rain and dark chocolate.

Maddox still had a firm hold on my wrist when I looked up to him with qusetion in my eyes.

"It's cold and you don't have a coat." he said as he still was watching me deeply as if trying to figrue me out.

"B-but why? Won't y-you be cold?" Suttering my way along the question I looked at him confused. There are many people that will be cold, so why give it to me? And surely he wants to be warm aswell.