Chapter 8- Car Ride

I walked out of the school gate when last period ended finally. I walked out only to be met by something that really I should be used to.

Rain.

It rains so much that I even made up a song.
Rain rain and again, it's another English day!

Yep, don't ask.

But the thing that shocked me was that, yes it rained, but the sun was up and shining brightly

But the thing that shocked me was that, yes it rained, but the sun was up and shining brightly. I know it isn't something really special but in England, it is.

I don't really like it. Yes, there may be sometimes a rainbow at the end but when it rains and it's sunny, it doesn't look right. The sun seems to be too bright and the rain too harsh. Even after it stops raining it feels weird when it's bright and sunny yet everything is sad and wet. It feels wrong to walk because you feel the sun beating down yet you feel the moist air left after the rain.

I don't like it. I may not judge people by looks but I judge weather.

A shiver ranked through my body and suddenly, as if waking up, I realised that all that time I was standing in the cruel rain, drenched from head to toe.

"Get in!" A voice called

"Get in!" A voice called. Through the haze of sunshine and rain I could make out a black pick up truck, it's window opened showing a set of gorgeous lilac eyes.

I was too stunned to move.

I don't get it, I thought why is Maddox helping me again?

I stood, staring. Millions of thoughts ran through my mind like a hurricane while the rain poured more harshly.

"Whisper I won't repeat again, get in the car!" Yet, still, I only stood silently feeling my clothes get glued to my shivering body.

"If you won't get in the f*cking car I will personally drag you in over my shoulder! Do you really want that?" Maddox called out over the rain and I could direct a little pinch of assument on his voice.

Yeah because a soaking wet girl refusing to acknowledge that someone is just helping her is funny.

Finally, my mind seemed to take control over my shock and body again, and I quickly opened that trucks door and jumped in, effectively wetting the leather seat.