Chapter 13- Shock

I know you hate me but look at Maddox 🔝 maybe he will make you calm! (You don't know the pain of editing those eyes😢😠)

Me and Charity looked at each other then at the boys again. I guess we would've never thought that Jacob needed braces  however now looking back at it, his teeth seemed a little bit crokered.

"But wait," Charity paused in shock, "Why get them now? Why not when you were younger?"

At this Jacob blushed and Maddox's smirk widen while Liam looked as if he was about to burst out laughing.

I raised a eyebrow at them suspiciously. "Care to explain why Liam looks as if he is about to die from laughter?"

The question was directed to anyone but my eyes were fixed on Maddox's lilac once.

"Well," He started but then looked at Liam with a small care-free smile, silently telling him to continue.

Liam's smile widen while it seemed as if Jacobs whole face turned into a strawberry. Literally, 'cause strawberry are red and sweet and right now this was Jacob.

"Well, our Tweety-" que the hit from Jacob, "- was suppose to get his braces when he was still an infant, like 12 or something but he always came up with excuses."

My frown deepened. "Ok, but why the excuses? And why should you come with him? It's not like you need to hold his hand!"

This seemed to be the last straw for Liam as he burst out laughing earning a weird look form the teacher, which then gone back to whatever she was doing.

Dox's chuckle reached my ears as I turned confused to him.

"Oh Whisper, he made up the excuses beacuse he was simply afraid and yes we aren't going with him to hold his hand......more like make sure he actually get there and if he does pin him down to the chair so that the dentist person can do his job!"

By now Liam was rolling on the floor while Dox had a wild cheshire smile on his face and Jacob, well Jacob looked as if he was about to die.

"I-I-it's not my fault!" His cheecks seemed to get a shade darker when Charity was giggling under her breath. "T-the person is true evil!"

"Sure" Snorted Liam who seemed to finally compose himself.

Maddox rolled his eyes at his friend and then turned to me, "see you later"

And with a last smile and wink my way Maddox walked out of the classroom closely being followed by the boys, leaving me in my shock high body and fast pulsing heart.

*************
It was now an hour after school and the boys are coming in 20 minutes and Charity is on her way.

I pushed my glasses farther up my nose, and yes I do wear glasses but only when my eyes get tired. I tied my hair in a side bride and changed into something more comfortable.

 I tied my hair in a side bride and changed into something more comfortable