Chapter 11- The None Judge Rule

Do you know that feeling when your asleep yet wake? Where it seems as if you are still dreaming but you hear everything that's happening around you? That's what's happening to me. It seems as if I'm still in nutella land but I hear a distant melody that sounds oddly like my alarm.

Groaning I shut my phone, effectively shutting my alarm. I stood up from the bed and check the time. 6:00. I walked to my bathroom still half asleep and did my business.

Next I went to my closet and and looked over the neatly folded clothes. When I finally chosen an outfit, which consists of a over sized knitted sweater,a denim jacket without sleeves and skinny jeans, I walked to the bathroom.

 When I finally chosen an outfit, which consists of a over sized knitted sweater,a denim jacket without sleeves and skinny jeans, I walked to the bathroom

I stared at the girl in the mirror and calculated everything that people may think while looking at her. I shut my eyes tightly and pursed my lips.

Stop doing it Whisper.

But I can't.

I can't help but worry what will people think of me when I walk out. If they will ignore me or look disgustingly at me as if I'm a disease.

You know how they say 'treat people as you would like to be treated'? If only it was true, beacuse let's be honest no matter how nice and sweet you are to your worst enemy, they will still hate you. I'm not saying that you should just be a meanie, you should still be nice but people are people and we taking the freedom of speech for granted. I don't judge, I try, but that dosen't mean that just because I won't judge a they won't jugde me.

Signing, I closed my eyes one last time before going downstairs. In the kitchen I found my dad reading a newspaper while drinking coffee. Yuck!

I kissed his forehead and he smiled in return. I grapped nutella and cut up an apple, then dipping the apple into nutella. Such a healthy breakfast, I know. My dad smiled at me and stole a nutella covered apple from me.

Knowing my mum she would've scolded us for our breakfast but happily she at her school probably getting her classes ready. Speaking of school if I don't go out now I WILL be late and I don't want that.

Giving my dad a last kiss I grap my earphones and walk out the door towards my school, humming along Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya.

*****************

Walking into school the first thing I notice is everyone whispering and staring at me as if I was some kind of monster.

I casted my eyes down and wished the ground would just swallow me up while a thousand thoughts ran through my head.

Do I have something on my face?
Do I look weird?
Did I do something wrong?
Did someone spread a rumor about me?

Why are they judging me?

As fast as my short legs could take me I sped walked towards my locker praying to God that Charity is already there and knows what happened.