I hate Saul Hudson

' I hate Saul Hudson, I hate Saul Hudson, I hate Saul Hudson...' the pen went up and down the paper violently. A little girl held it tightly, almost squeezing the ink onto her tiny fingers. She wrote about a boy that day and the diary could not escape little wet dots that came floating from the childs eyes.

Mrs. Moore took her daughter to the best hairdresser in town just a few hours earlier. With her bright hair
put into lovely braids, Jade was then led to one of her mothers friends house. Mrs Hudson was an old lady even then, but she had some kind of sparkling humor to her Jade never understood. And Mrs Hudson had had another great thing - a pool (small one, but still) on her yard. The pool that only Jade used, since no one, except she and her mother ever visited Mrs Hudson.
At least not till that day.
Mrs Moore gave the lady one of her warmest hugs and Jade stood by the side watching them proudly, waiting for Mrs Hudson to notice her new style. She didn't have to wait long.
" Ah, the little one!" Jade was pulled along into a big, family hug. She tried to shake it off, but without success.
" New hair! I love the braids, Jade honey bee..."
" Thank you." the girl replied politely. Her mother was raising her in a manner of a little ice princess. She already knew how to bow and hold her emotions which (mostly the second one) caused her a whole deal of problems when she was older. But she kept writing a diary even when her childhood was over.
She noticed the boy soon after they were invited to come in. He was a disturbing element, laughing like a devil with his shining black eyes, the curls (much prettier than she will ever have) spreading along his shoulders.
" Ah, Saul, come and greet our guests." Mrs Hudson said.
" This is my grandson, Margaret. Saul, this is my friend Margaret Moore and her daughter Jade Moore."
The boy did not even say hello. He turned, slowly to his grandmother and said: " What am I supposed to do with a girl."
Jade felt her stomach drop. She felt stupid with her new braids. They must be ugly, she thought, but said nothing. Her face was like a face of stone. Infinite. The boy who seemed to wait for her to burst in tears.
" Besides, " he aded a little disapointed. " She's weird... "
" Dont mind him, Jade. " Mrs Hudson said. " Saul was just practicing. He wants to play the guitar, but for now he's not the best guitarist in the world."
Saul who was greatly offended went to his room and did not come out till they left. But his words sticked to Jades mind like a glue.
By the evening she decided Saul Hudson will never be her friend.
And so he was not...

Hello guys and girls and readers and the ones just passing by! :-) This is a Slash fanfic, my first to be true and I sincerly hope you like it. The first part is maybe a little long, maybe a little boring... I plan for a longer story, but a real story of a slowly developing love. I hope you have enough Patience (by GnR haha) to stay with me.