Slash

An old cinema smelled like dog shit and sweaty people, but Jade had no better place to hide. Since that day of her sixteen birthday party she went there once a week just to put up with her nerves. She was soon leaving the country, her mother taking yoga classess to make herself busy and Mrs Hudson bringing Saul along every single Saturday. She probably hoped that kids will fall in love and that Jade will take her grandson and his loud music with her. She once even used that specific words to explain herself.
The girl barely listened. She was off a lot, since Tom tried to force her, like off the trail of what was going on around her. Evil gossips spreaded that she actually laid her hands on Tom first. Then they predicted that she and Saul were having an affair, the dirty one with worshiping the devil included. Hudson who was nowdays focused on being a rockstar didn't really notice or at least did not care.

Jade entered the cinema alone and with a single bag full of beer packed on her shoulder.
She walked and walked in her old pair of sneakers. Two steps at the time. And then she heard it. A gigling noise coming from the back road. Jade stopped. She sat down on the first seat she could find, almost lying under it. The screen lit up in green and not long after that, the old cinema exploded in one single loud melody. It was good, the best music she had ever heard. The letters started coming like high guests on the screen, the music still playing.
S. L. A. S. H., she read.
" Enjoying yourself, neighbour? " Saul was getting up from his seat, the gigling girl, a barbie in high heels, following his move.
" Sure enough. The music's good," she pointed without turning towards them. " Your grandma would be proud. " then, looking at the girl, she aded. " Either way."
The girl didn't seem to understand the humor of a stranger. She watched the boy who surely knew what to do.
" Gabrielle, that's my favourite critic. And the strongest one."
Now that was something the girl could understand, so she laughed.
Jade made a face, but in the dark Saul could only catch a glimpse of it.
" Your nose will stay that way, Moore."
" Lets hope that your hair doesn't, do we?"
" Well, ya know what they say? A life without stress is no life at all. Besides, I was left waiting for you."
"Wanting me. Needing me. You probably don't get any sleep, do you, Hudson? "
" Not at all. As I said, if you sneeked into my bed more often... "
" It would probably be in an armour and with an axe under my pillow."
" I love the anger, neighbour."
" We're not neighbours. "
" You're not?" Gabrielle was lost and drowned in their conversation.
Both of them laughed which made barbie quite angry, since she was the only possible reason for their laughter.
" I'm going, Slash. My mama's waiting just outside. If you want to talk, call me." Saul smiled and kissed her mouth passionetly. " Bye, baby."
" Bye, Critic." she added and was then gone, nothing but a smell of her cheep parfume staying behind her.
" Slash?" Jade asked when they were left alone.
" A new name for a whole new man. Now come here, Moore, you know I love you and the beer cans in your bag. I heard them calling for me down the hallway."
" That must have been in your dreams." she said, but sat.
" Strange dream of a paradise city... "

That's it! I hope you read it and like it haha ;-). I will be writing another one soon and am very sorry if the parts are long and there's a lack of action. There will be action. I PROMISE.