Axl and the blonde

Jade visited Saul on Sunday,  three days after Stevens visit.
" Saul!" she knocked loudly. He may be asleep at four pm with his drinking habbits.
" Saul!" she tried louder, her fist banging heavily at the door. A few people stepped out of their apartments to see what's going on.
"  Saul, open the door." there was a threat in her voice, but a sweet one. I' m gonna tell your grandma if you don't obbey, really I'm gonna...She remembered saying that one day, when Saul locked her out on a balcony and she was freezing. "Tom will save you." he said to her that day."He's a charming prince." then he left and was gone for a long time. She was trembling , it was in December...
" Saul, you freak!" she yelled now when so many years have passed. The memory stil pissed her off.
" You come here and open that door or I'll..." but she didn't have to say what she'll do and the students on the hallway didn't have to hear it. The door was opened by the blonde, messy guy who as the matter of fact wasn't Steven.
" You'll do what?" he asked with great interest painted all over his face. It was a face of a grown up man and also a face of a child . It could be a mean face, Jade felt, but also an inocent one.
" I'll kick his pathetic little ass like no woman has done before. Tell him that."
The blonde guy chucked. " What on earth do I do with you? You seem pretty dangerous..  Doesn't she?" he looked around, looked at those people who stayed in the hallway, feeding themselves with the drama scene. Some nodded. The others went back inside, ashamed or uniterested.
" Look, I'd appriciate if you'd just tell Hudson that... "

" Moore,  is that you?" Saul appeared at the door, like a shadow. His black hair made a contrast with the fair head of his guest. Black and white. Bad and good.
" Sure. What planet are you on, Slash?"
" Drugs, mostly. " the blond one answered.
" Jade, thats Axl, Axl this is Jade." Saul said holding his head between his two hands. He had huge hands, one could lose himself in them.

Jade made her way into the apartment. She could not look at the pair of them, they somehow made her angry and she didn't know how to explain it to herself.
Sauls apartment was dark. He chosed dark and she knew it. The only light she has ever seen in him was on that night when he almost broke Tom Sheridans nose.
That was the good Saul Hudson.  This was...
Someone put a hand over her mouth and an icy blade was suddenly pressed on her neck. She didn't try to scream. That time at the door sucked up all her emotions. She'll be a zombie for at least a week now. Beacause of Saul Hudson.
That is, if that hand doesn't slip her throath before next week.
So, Jade didn't argue and just stood there, waiting. The owner of the hand must have been a little surprised.  Enough to slowly, but really slowly, let her go.
"Next time, she'll kill you," Jade heard Saul saying behind her back. He was leaning on the kitchen wall, observing the scene for she didn't know how long...
" And then I'll have to kill her to revange you. Because I'm the man of honour and your my grandmas pick for my loving wife." the situation amused him and Axl was just as much amused. He stood behind Hudson like a wild, crazy fox.
Jade glared at the blond woman holding a broken bottle of cheap wine. What a crappy death would that be...
" That's Laura." Axl said. The two girls ignored the introduction. Laura fell on Sauls king size bed like a little child who wants to cuddle and Axl joined her. Jade hissed:
" Screw you, Hudson." and left the room with Saul at his heels.
" Steven says you act weird. He's worried about you. And you're behind his back, doing this?"
Saul came closer.
" Stevo's overreacting. He's homesick, hungry or just unhappy and is imaginig things. But I, "
The girl didn't know if he's getting closer intentionally or just under an effect of alcohol. But his eyes, smiling like always, were dangerously close and so was his body. Too close.
"... Am the happiest man on earth."
" I'm glad." she said, but barely. He breathed in her hair, leaning down so his eyes were on hers when he spoke.
" Axl sings in a group and he's got a friend there. We'll try to put something new together."
So thats what Steven was talking about.
" Axl seems like trouble." she said through her teeth.
" He is. But so am I. Now here's a task for you, charming neighbour. You can be my guardian angel. We've kept an eye on each other before. Maybe here's just another chance."
Then he moved away and Jade was able to breath again.