The show

Three girls  walked through the gardens gracefuly, all in black, their glares stern, but young.
They were all eighteen years old. The first one was black, not only by the colour of her skin, but also by her wild chocolate - like hair. She carried her high heels in her hands. Her dress was too short to wear it in front of parents.
The other two were blondes. They were a picture worth seeing.
The girls were in a hurry, trying not to mess their hair up or rip their dresses on the thorns.
" We'll miss it." the blonde said. She was the smallest in the group and the black dress  was beautiful against her pale white skin.
" Saul said we have to be on time. It's almost ten. We'll make it." replied the other blonde.
" This better be a big thing." said the first one. " I'm tired and my legs hurt."
" You' ve walked three hundred meters at most."
" Thea?"
" Michiel is on his way. He was supposed to meet us in short. You'll take his car. Go straight to the place Saul told us about. We meet there. I'll bring some people worth knowing " The dark one, Thea, said without turning to face her.
" Is she going to be there?" asked the fist blonde. Her two companions sent her several looks of concern.
" I don't know, Su, I don't know..," replied the other blonde.

Saul Hudson watched his meneger taking a call. She sat on an old rocking chair he kept in his kitchen. Her fingers were scetching something on the table, her voice still.
" No, we won't take it." On the other side an owner of some little and obscure pub, was offering her, or better to say the group, his services. He had offered too much already, so Jade had to turn him down on some parts they couldn't afford. She ended the call which should have been the conversation about tonights show, but it turn out to be a marketing trick.
" You guys cost me all my nerves." she yawned.  " I'm telling you, Hudson,  if this ain't your break-through I swear you count me out of the game."
" Sure."
" So, what's the big surprise you have there for me, tonight?"
" You'll see."
Saul spared his words lately. He was observing a lot and talking rarely.
" Are you allright?" Jade made sure she visited him at least once a day. It bacame a habbit, the need to go there,  to see Saul, was so strong she associated it with almost a phisical addiction. He was the only home she brought to LA. Saul that annoying curly boy from the neighbourhood, was the piece of England she needed.
" I'm fine." he said, litting the cigarette betwen his lips. " I hope everything goes according to plan."
" Sure it will." she said, smiling. " I'll go and wake Steven. "
Slash watched her leave the kitchen. She had that special step, light and fast. Like a wild cat. He dropped the cigarette in anger and left it on a carpet.
" Shit." he cursed. " I need a drink."

The bar was smaller than Axl described and, as the same description was passed on by Saul, the three girls were quite disapointed when they arrived. Sue was there first, but not long after, the others arrived.
The show has started.
Jade gave a motivation speech. " If you're a group of lucky bastards, you won't need my help and services in the future.  I'll leave the organisation and stuff in wiser hands."
And then as the guys watched her with grins on their faces, she added. " Good luck, you motherfuckers."
Axl jumped on the stage and others followed him, introducing the group, but Slash stayed a little longer.
" You want something from me, don't you, Hudson?" Jade teased.
" Well, ya know what they say-" he shrugged, moving closer.
" I know.. " she looked into his eyes, the eyes of a kid she knew. The annoying half neighbour. A teaser. A saviour and in his dark moments a bully. Who was Saul Hudson? 
And what did he really want?
She knew, somehow. Understood him perfectly, but only at times when she wanted to. But most of all, she knew him. And the realisation came by looking at those brown curls that must have felt so nice if you touched them and by deep, almost black eyes. Those eyes were burnimg holes into her face right now.
" What will you give me?" he asked quietly and in a low voice.

Hey, guys! I hope you enjoy the story... I had to put in some new faces, so the whole thing will develop.. For those of you who curse me, because my Axl, Duff, Izzy and Steven are not active enough, I can promise you that things will change...  Stay with me ;-)