Jade

The tour took forever and, although Europe was beautiful and had most certanly swallowed the new band, there were no signs for Guns n' roses to return.
In the first few weeks after their departure Jade felt the worst. Her everyday routine has become an empty space which she was then filling with the same schedule she ran before, when the boys were stil in LA. Only now - it felt wrong.

She began collecting pictures and newspaper articles about them. Then, when all of that just wasn't enough anymore and, when a sudden urge appeared, an urge not only to see Saul, but to also hear him...Well, then she bought a radio.
And so she had them all together again, whenever she felt like it, right there in her living room.
She was stil at collage, but her new friends hardly made up for the old ones - since Guns n' roses were the only hot topic in the campus.
The blondie whom Saul introduced to Jade about two months ago in the pub seemed to seek her company a lot. And she wasn't even such a bad friend after all. In fact, because Saul never called again, she, with her friend Michiel, were the only sources of information about the bands insides.
Fortunatly, Sue loved to talk.

" Hey, you, Jaaadiee. The guys are moving tomorrow. To Copenhagen. Oh, how I wish I could go too... Where's Copenhagen anyway? "
It was a rainy Friday, nothing special and the classess just ended. Sue appeared at Jades front door soon after she got home.
The girl, who was ordering chineese on the phone and ignored all of Sues outbursts till now, bursted into laughter.
" Far. Denmark...Not you, mr. Chai. No, of course I didn't move to Denmark. I buy noodles from you every day."
Sue continued playing with her hair.
" I wonder..."
" Thank you, mr. Chai. Will see you soon." Jade ended her call.
" I wonder..." repeated her compagnion. Sue couldn't tolerate any tipe of ignorance against her.
" Yes?"
She became unnaturally silent. And when she spoke, her voice wasn't quite it.
" Do you think that they forgot about us?"
Jade wanted to say something funny, something that would break the seriousness in her words. But her mind seemed to become an echo of that same question.
" No, Sue, of course not..." she said mildly.
" What if Saul falls in love with a groupie?" Sue went on. " How do you think we'll feel?"
Sue had some pretty crazy views on their situation. They both were in love with Saul and they both knew it, but then, Saul probably liked neither Jade nor Sue. So Sue gladly took every possibility to feel sorry for herself and her new friend.
" We've been betrayed." she went on...
" Su, I feel sick.."
" Well, you should be! The nerve of him. I'm pretty disapointed myself."
Jade felt a knot in her stomach. But it wasn't the knot itself that was bothering her. It was the horrid movement of the same knot unraveling inside her... She jumped to her feet and ran to the toilet where she threw up her lunch and choke on nothing when her stomach was empty.
" Jade?" Sues voice came from a distance. It was filled with concern.
" I'm okay!" the girl managed to scream, before she started choking again.
" It must be the noodles." she heard Sue say. " Why do you eat that shit anyway?"
" I like them."
" Obviously, since you can't keep them in your stomach."
Jades body tightened. " What did you say?"
" The noodles, you can't keep them-"
"... In my stomach. Sue, do you have a car?"
" Duh, of course I have.."
" I'll borrow it. For an hour. "
" No way," Sue said with disguist. " It's new."
" Well, if I say it's urgen, can I borrow it?"
" Urgent?"
" The matter of life and death."
" Then I'll give you a ride. Don't forget you new best buddy."
" Who?" Jade asked confused.
" A plastic bag."

After a half an hour drive, the Kinsley hospital was before them and both of them hurried down the hallway like a pair of furies. Sue stil held a smelly plastic bag in her hands.
" Doctor Mercury, please." Jade ordered to a small woman behind the desk. The woman blinked.
" I'll check..."
" We're kinda in a hurry, " Sue said inpationatly.
" You're lucky," the woman gave Sue a forced smile. " Doctor Mercury is free. You'll find him right across that hall."
" Thank you! Now, do you have a place where I could put a bag full of vomit?"

" Well," Dr. Mercury was a dark haired man in his fourties. He always wore a tiny smile under his tiny mustache.
" How old are you, young lady?"
" I'm almost twenty."
" It seems enough. " he looked satisfied.
" Is she old enough to puke, or what?" Sue shook her head.
" Oh, yes, if you put it this way."
Then, turning to Jade, he said:
" You're gonna be a mama,Jade."

Dammit.

Hey, people, I'm here again! Enjoy reading :-). You can see Sue on the picture above...