Sandwiches

The boys grabbed Saul as soon as he showed his face at the door and Axl almost carried his friend to the studio where Michael was waiting. While he was being carried away, Slash managed to shout:
" Wait here, Moore.  I'll be back! "
Jade just smiled and waved at Steven whos eyes were like the eyes of an old owl.
" Bye, Stevo!" she laughed. Steven just stared at her blankly, his eyes going right through her.
" Come, Steven," she heard Duff saying.
" I'll take care of you."

Jade then spent a long, boring part of her day walking through Sauls apartment, feeling useless. She ate a sandwich.  Then made another one. And, after voting for and against for about a half an hour, she made herself another sandwich.
" My life's one big tasty sandwich." she mummbled while chewing. The habbit of talking to herself grew on her before she started high school. As an only child, she felt a splash of loneliness sometimes.
" Now, what are we going to do next..."
Her eyes searched the room for any clues that would attract her interest.
It lead her to a wooden box on one of his shelves. The only thing that seemed to be in order, all around was a mess. She was struck by the strong need to find out just why the box seems to be somehow different from all the boxes she saw before.
Just like a thief Jade tiptoed across the mountains of Sauls clothes which he never tried to put in his new wardrobe.
Saul walked in just as she was trying to get one of his shirts off her way.
He looked amused. The curls were swept off his face so she could see his eyes shinig.
" Well, well, Moore, we're not married yet, you don't need to clean the house and put children to sleep."
" My dreams and my desire. To have a child with the devil."
She abandoned her intention. The wooden box didn't matter anymore.
" That makes two of us." he replied brightly. " Now, sit down, please. I bealive we have some unfinished buisness to do."
She sat on the chair in the kitchen.
" You hungry?"
" I ate - a sandwich."
" You look starved to me... I'll eat anyway..."
" Maybe another sandwich... "
" You got it," Saul grinned.
He swiftly turned the kitchen upside down, acting like a real chief. Jade laughed, and took the sandwich he made for her, thou she wasn't really hungry.
" So," he said once they both sat by the table (which wasn't a real table actually, it was another shelf, this time a bigger one)
" You and me had sex."
" We did."
There was a moment of silence.
" Why?" now it was Jades turn. She needed some answers to the questions driving her crazy.
" You were sexy in that dress..."
" I wore jeans, Hudson."
" Then you must have thought I would be sexy in a dress."
" Indeed."
" How long have you been thinking of raping me?" he winked.
" I didn't rape you!" the girl felt her cheeks warming.
Saul noticed them to. His smile widened.
" I don't know what we did. What you did, how I responded. Don't ask me, for me, the whole night was a blurr-"
Slash took her face between his palms once more. He pressed his lips against hers. A taste of cigarettes, mixed with something unknown. She drowned in that kiss and,sweeping the 'table' off their way, they somehow managed to get to Sauls bed.
" Well," Slash broke the kiss. " If you don't remember a thing, it's my honorable duty to refresh your memory."
And he sure would do it if the phone didn't rang, breaking the spell. Saul cursed and stood up.
" I'll be back," he wispered to the girl, before picking up the phone in the kitchen.

He couldn't have know, they both couldn't,  that he wasn't going to come back. Not for a very long time.

So, hello there :-).  I know, I am a very, very bad coordinator in this story. In one moment getting them together and then separating them. Also, this part is quite short. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty chaotic right now. Still, I hope you'll keep reading.