Chapter 1

DEVANYS POV

Get out get out get outta my head

Fall into my arms instead

I dont i dont dont know what it is-

"Ghaaaa i dont want to get up" I murmured to myself, I have a big modeling job today. They said im modeling for a band. Im not sure what band though.

If you were wondering im a big fan of One Direction. I dont ever have time to go to any concerts even though i live right by a stadium that they always come to. Trust me its not fun when there are concerts at the staduim, the streets in my nieghborhood is always full of cars if the parking lot gets full which it always does. I mostly stay at my friends house if there is concerts.

I got out of my bed with a few of groans. I went into the bathroom and started my shower. I started to strip off my clothes then i jumped into the hot water. I scrubed my hair. After my shower i jumped out and dryed my self. I put on black skinny jeans with a few ripped areas and a white striped tank top (haha stripes). I put some light makeup which was mascara, eyeliner and light pink eyeshadow. I didnt bother putting anymore makeup on, the stylists would take it off anyway.

After that was done i got out of the bathroom and got my phone and checked it.

To Devany

Hey girly wanna hang tonight?

From Izzy

To Izzy

Sure! When? Where?

From Devany

To Devany

My house, 6:00 alright? I heard theres a concert at the staduim tonight.

From Izzy

Oh crap!! There is a concert but whos playing? I quickely texted her back i would be there. As soon i did that i got my purse and got out of my house and went to my range rover. I stopped at Starbucks since i didnt have time to eat breakfeast.

"Hi, welcome to starbucks. What would you like today?" Said cashier (I have never been to starbucks so i dont know what they have there)

"I would like a choclate mocha and a chicken ceaser salad." I said to the cashier I already knew the amount and gave him the money, he just chuckled. While my mocha and salad was getting ready i just sat and waited and playing with my phone.

"Here you go, have a nice day" said the cashier

"Thank you" I said before walking out of the door and getting back into my range rover and driving to the modeling studio.

When i arrived there was 3 buses at the studio. Great, what band is it this time. Well this was gonna be a great day......not!

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys heres the first chapter. FOLLOW ME!!!

Twitter: @camrynchardy

Instagram: @onedirectionninjalistic

Kik: cammielove23

-Camryn