Chapter 32

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF CHAPTER!*

*6 Months ago*

DEVANYS POV

I Wanna Let You In,

 Let Me Introduce You To My Skeletons,

 Get Underneath My Skin,

 We Can Always Dive Into Irrelevance,

At the moment, im recording the last song for my album. Let me fill you in on what has happened in the past 6 months. I have been working on my album and its even almost done! The boys are on the Take Me Home tour. Ally has became a famous hair dresser. Kara is at the moment 4 months pregnant, yes it is Niall’s. Oh, with the Eleanor business, she tried getting me and Louis to break up but that didn’t work because her plan totally backfired. Yeah, so that’s what all happened.

“Ok, Devany you are done with Wonderful and all the other songs, so I think this album is done!” My manger John said.

“It’s a wrap!” My guitarist Donny said.

“Uh Donny, isn’t that for movies?” I asked him.

“I don’t care!” He yelled and I laughed.

“Well if that’s done, then im gonna go home! Bye guys!” I said as I grabbed my belongings.

“Bye Devany!”

I headed out of the studio and building and went to my car. I started it up and quickly sped off to my flat. As soon as I got to the flat building, I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I went inside and hurried to my flat.

When I got into my flat, I turned the lights on. I had to hold in a gasp for what I saw next. There was rose petals all over the floor and candles lit up on the coffee table. Also I heard shuffling in the kichen. I put my stuff down by the door and went into the kitchen to see no one than Louis Tomlinson. He was standing there with a rose in his hand. He was wearing black skinnys, black shirt, and a gray blazer.

“Surprise!” He said as he hugged me and kissed me.

“You’re here!” I said still surprise to the fact that my boyfriend is here when he should be on tour. “Shouldn’t you be on tour?”

“We are having a week of a break so I came to visit you.”

“Aw that’s sweet.”

“Now, I tried to make a very gourmet dinner but I didn’t work out very well so I ordered Chinese.”

“That’s ok Louis. We all know you can’t cook to save your life.”

“Hey!”

“Sorry but it’s the truth.” He stuck his tongue at me as the doorbell went off. “Go get it.”

“Fine” He left the kitchen and answered the door to get our food. Louis soon came into the kitchen with the food and put it on the table. We both sat down and sorted out our food and started eating. After we finished eating, Louis stood up and came over to my side and helped me up.

“I have another surprise for you.” He says. He grabs something from his back pocket and pulls it out and I see that it is a blindfold. “You have to put this on.”

“Um ok?” He quickly puts it over my eyes and ties it in the back.

Suddenly I feel him grab my arm and started guiding me to my surprise. As we walk, we stop for a minute and I hear him open a sliding door. We step out and immediately was met by a cold gush of wind. After walking for a bit, Louis finally stops and so do i. He takes my blindfold off and gasped. In front of me is pictures of us as a couple that we took and they were in a collage. I turned around to Louis to find him on his knee. Oh my god…

“Devany, If I didn’t ever meet you at that photoshoot, I don’t know where I would be. You complete me and I want you to always complete me. I love you with my heart and I want to spend rest of my life with you. Will do me the honors and make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” He said. I was shocked as he pulled a little ring box out and opened it to reveal a very pretty diamond ring.

“Y-Yes!” I said. He stood up quickly and slipped the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. Now this kiss wasn’t just any kiss, it was passionate, full of love. After a bit we pulled away, both out of breath.

“I cant wait to call you Mrs. Tomlinson.” Louis said and kissed my forehead.

“Me either.” I said.  

______________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Im sorry that i didnt update for a while, a lot has been going on and i joined the track team so im even more busy! Hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it is short.

Now for the important note........ I am ending this book. I know, i know sad day but i might do a sequal but im not sure yet. The next chapter is gonna be the last one. And if i do decide to do a sequal i will be sure to tell you.

Love you alls!

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

Fan Instagram: onedirectioncrazzy4

KIK: cammielove23

~Camryn(: