Chapter 22

Song for chapter(yes im going to start doing this and the video for the song will be on the side): Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

DEVANYS POV

Today is the day where I’m leaving once again. This whole week has been crazy. I had to go practice for my first performance for like 5 hours a day. I tried to hang out with Louis as much as I could and also hang out with Ally. I also found out Niall is dating Izzy. I still remember when he told us.

FLASHBACK

We were all just sitting and eating our dinner when Niall finally spoke, which broke the awkward slience.

“Guys I have something that I have been meaning to tell you.” He said.

“What is it, mate?” Harry asked.

“I have a girlfriend.” Niall said, really quickly may I add.

“What?! Niall that’s great!” I said as I got up to hug him.

“Yeah and she on her way here.” He said.

“Oh… well cant wait to meet her.”

“I cant wait for you guys to meet her either! Shes amazing!” He said.

After about 20 minutes of Niall describing his new girlfriend and kept going on and on about her, the doorbell rang.

“Ill go get it!” Niall said as he got up from his chair and ran off. Wow someones excited. After 5 minutes Niall finally came back into the room.

“Guys, I like you to meet my girlfriend, Izzy.” He said and she came out and I swear I almost chocked on my spit. It was my old best friend Izzy.

“Izzy?” Ally and I both said at the same time. We looked at each other and smirked, this is not going to end well…

“Jinx! Double jinx! Triple jinx!” ……. “Ha I win! You own me ice cream now!” Ally said.

“Yeah yeah whatever.” I muttered. Everybody was laughing a little bit. “Izzy! Its great to see you again!”

“Its great to see you guys again!”

And we all got in a big group hug and we all fell over……….

END OF FLASHBACK

After playing all the events in my head , I went back to packing. Tonight is my first performance and I had to hurry so I can go to soundcheck. Im really scared but I think ill do just fine….. I hope.

After 20 minutes of packing we finally get ready to leave so I can get to the X Factor studios. We all got in the car, well me, Louis, Niall, Izzy, Ally, and Harry all got in the car. Louis was driving and I was in the front seat with him. Louis turned the radio on and We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift came on and we started busting out laughing while Harry is shaking his head and asking us to change the station but instead we start singing to it, very loudly and we sounded horrible.

I remember when we broke up the first time

 Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like

 We hadn't seen each other in a month

 When you said you needed space. (What?)

 Then you come around again and say

 "Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."

 Remember how that lasted for a day?