Epilogue Part 2

Epilogue Part 2

Summary

-8 months later after Louis and Devany got married, they had a beautiful boy named Tommy. After 5 months from Tommy being born, Devany got pregnant with a baby girl.

-Ally and Harry soon got married shortly after Louis and Devany did. And they had twins shortly after the wedding.

-Liam and Danielle got married 2 years later and had a beautiful girl.

-Kara and Niall got married and Kara was pregnant but unfortualty, she lost the baby. Soon after that Kara and Niall found out the Kara couldn’t have kids. But they adopted 2 young girls.

-Perrie and Zayn had a boy 2 months before they got married. A year after they got married, Perrie got pregnant again.

-For One Direction’s careers, the boys came out with 2 more albums and finally called it quits.

-For Devany’s career, she came out with 3 albums and called it quits so she could spend time with her family.

___________________________________________________________________

ANNNNNNNDDDDDD ITS OVER!!!!!!!

I cant believe its already over! I really loved writing this book and meeting some fans every once in a while! It was a lot of fun!

I still have not decieded if im going to do a squeal. If i do do a squeal, i will tell you guys!

Anywho, i have a new book, its called Bad Girl. Its my next project.

Love you guys so much!!

~Camryn(: